Wooly-Hat

ATTENTION! I have edited Yuki's bio called "Yukiko Hoshino",please go check it out after reading this,to see Yukiko's new design! (And please give me some feedback,it'll really help!)

That is all,enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------
Yukiko's P.O.V
I opened my eyes after what felt like one proper sleep in years...for some reason,Monaca has been leaving me alone lately...I know it's supposed to be a good thing,that maybe we could be friends again,or maybe she finally changed her mind and wanted me alive...

But no,Monaca leaving me alone makes me more scared than her trying something.

I sat up on the bed,yawned in my hand and started patting the bedside-table for my wooly-hat...but when I opened my eyes,it wasn't there...

I looked under the table,not there.Under the bed? not there.Under the blankets? Still not there...

I was starting to panic,I jumped off of bed and ran around the room,being as quiet as possible so that Nagisa doesn't wake up.I opened the cabinets,scattered the books,even checked the bathroom...it wasn't there!

I tried breathing heavily to calm myself down since was about to cry,but tears were already going down my cheeks...

But then...I heard laughter from outside,I looked at our door and saw that it was open.I looked back at Nagisa,then at the door...I took a deep breath,wiped my tears away and went outside.

I followed the giggling as much as I could,it was like someone was making me chase them...eventually,I found the source of the voice...

The Mage of the Warriors of Hope,Monaca,sitting on her wheelchair by the balcony and looking at what we've done to Towa City...

While wearing my freaking hat.

Monaca turned to look at me,then she turned her wheelchair to face me.

"Good morning,Yukiko! Did you sleep well?"

"Give me my hat back,you lying witch."

"Such nasty words...but what are you talking about?"

I balled-up my hands into fist...now I'm really angry.

"THE HAT THAT'S ON YOUR FREAKING HEAD,YOU DISABLED PICKLE!!!"

Monaca looked surprised when I said this,but then she started laughing.

"Oh wow,so this is what it looks like when you're mad! Turning red with rage to the point where steam is practically coming out of your ears! Wait till the others see this!"

"Shut up! Give it back to me,Monaca!"

"Hmmm...no.I don't think I'm done borrowing it yet."

"No ones allowed to borrow it! Not even Kotoko's allowed to wear it!"

"You're so selfish...don't you know the term "Sharing is caring"? Don't you care about Monaca?"

"After trying to kill me!? Not a chance!"

"But it's so comfy..."

I'm done with this,I stomped towards Monaca and tried to snatch the hat back...but she slapped my hand then pushed me away.

"You're so annoying...why can't you just crawl in a hole and die?" Monaca said with a blank face,I could feel the memories of my time at that house coming back to me...

N-No...No! This-This is what she wants! I can't give in!

Then,she took of the hat...and put her hand over the safety-rails...