A Blank Face

🚫🚫🚫WARNING!! This chapter literally contains illegal drug names and drug uses, if you are sensitive to that topic click away immediately!!🚫🚫🚫
----------------------------------------------------------------

Yukiko's P.O.V
It was a man (at least, I think it's a man?) with long hair, red eyes, and was wearing a black uniform...

"U-Uhh...umm-"

"You're one of the children in that keynote address, aren't you?"

"We-Well...I can't deny-"

I stopped myself from making any more sounds...after feeling and hearing the door get hit and knocked on.

I ran away from the door, and watched as it slowly started breaking...

'It's the Kids...it has to be!!' Was all I can think off.

My heart started racing...and sweat started dripping from my face...I'm-

No...WE, WE'RE in big trouble...

I looked back at the man, just to see him with a very annoyed look on his face, making me even more nervous (But in a different way)...

"I-It's okay! I can fix this!!" I said in defense, while swinging my arms.

I looked around the room...there has to be SOME kind of escape hatch...there always is!

Dory said so!

'Let's see...left, right, up, dow-'

Wait...up? Up!!

"We can hide up there!!" I cheered, while pointing to the sky.

The man looked at where I was pointing...

It was a hole in the ceiling, and inside that hole...

Was a secret, second-floor room!!

I was jumping up and down, trying to reach the hole...while the Monokumas and Monokuma Kids slowly broke down the door.

I took the chair that was by the other side of the room, and tried reaching while standing on top of it...still no use...

I looked over to the Mister...and for some reason, he didn't look scared at all! In fact...he looked...bored? Yeah, very very bored!!

The Mister sighed, and didn't say anything, instead, he finally stood up from the floor, went right below the hole...and...

J-Jumped!?

But...but he made it!! He actually made it! No running then jumping, just jumped and pulled himself up! L-Like what Masaru would always do!

I watched as he sat down next to the hole, and just watched me with that blank face of his...

Finally, the familiar sound of a wooden door breaking echoed throughout the small room...

I turned around...and a Monokuma's claw was stuck on the door...

'Is this...really the end...?' I thought, as the Monokuma jiggled his claw, and took it out...

And in a flash...

A pair of hands went under my arms, and I was thrown off the ground.

And when I say "thrown", I don't mean the chair the kings and queens sit down on.

I mean "thrown" as in, the way a baby is lifted up in the sky!!

But this time, I was thrown so hard, I literally went through the hole in the ceiling! And even landed on my feet!!