Negotiate

Yukiko's P.O.V
I continued on my way to finding my wooly-hat...at first,it was hard to follow it's footsteps,but after some time I got used to moving around town.

For some reason,the farther I went from Towa Hills,the more enemies I run into...I wonder if this was HER doing?

Whatever,I should be focussing on finding my hat...because the longer I stay here,the more time SHE spends time with THEM...and I don't want that.

While I ran after the little cat icon,I heard some laughs and giggles from the distance...and when I got closer...I saw a bunch of Monokuma Kids playing around on top of a truck.

They were dancing and playing around...I saw one of them pull out a remote with a red button on it...when he pressed it...

I heard some sort of explosion,and the ground started shaking,which made them even happier.

'What are they doing?' I thought to myself,I just shook my head to get the thoughts out and went back to running.

I looked down on my map...just to see something strange...

The bridge part of the map...it started disappearing...was that what they blew up? Why would they blow up a bridge?

Then...a new thought came to my head...making me stop dead in my tracks...

'What if someone got hurt...and needs help?'

I looked back at the map...to get to my hat,I'll have to pass the bridge anyway.Just a quick peek won't hurt,right?

Okay...I've made up my mind! I'm gonna go check on that bridge,and after that,I'll go back to my hat!

"Easy,peasy,lemon squeezy!" I cheered,then started running again.

~Timeskip~
My god...I didn't know climbing things can be so hard...how can Masaru do this all the time!?

I after I reached the top of the "wall" blocking the road,I jumped down...but instead of falling on my feet,I fell on my back.

"I wanna go home..." I started to get up and dusted my,now dirty,clothes...until I heard something...

"Well...I'm just gonna die anyway..."

'That voice...it sounds familiar...' I tiptoed my way closer to investigate.

"Unlike you,I'm...I'm just some normal,regular girl.I-I can't even do anything..."

The closer I got...the more sobbing I heard...I hid behind a fallen car so that I can listen to what they were saying,and to see who it was...

"No matter what I do,or how hard I try...I'm just gonna die here..."

'Ko...maru? Is that you?'

"So you're saying you're just giving up? Stop screwing around,I won't let you!"

'Who's that? Her friend?'

"You wanna die,huh? Well if you really want to die that much,I won't stop you.But,are you really sure you want to die? Y-You wanna die right here? In this place? Not seeing your family or friends ever again? Are you really just gonna accept that!?" The girl asked.

I sat on the pavement floor with my knees by my chest...Komaru wants to die?

"Of course not...I want...I want to see my family.But we've been separated for over a year,I don't even know where they are.Not just that...but I still haven't saved Yuki from those awful kids,who knows what they could be doing to her!"