Another Idiot

Felt very unmotivated to write a chapter, since I just finished Yuki's B-day Special
But I still gotta write something

So Imma just rewrite this, to get me motivated
Hopefully this works

-----------------------------

Nagisa's P.O.V
Awful...

Disgusting...

Unforgivable...

Those were the words that kept repeating in my head, as if it was a broken record.

She's just a little girl, possibly not even older than ten...

And THIS is what she goes through on a daily basis?

Bullshit!!

This is much more worse than what I've been through...and that's a fact.

"Nagisa, you're back!! How was the Demon Hunting, meow?" Monaca greeted.

"It went as expected, and uh...I brought a small souvenir..."

"What is-" Kotoko stopped midway of her sentence, as I tilted my body a little to the side, revealing the small child on my back.

Everyone was silent, making me gulp...shit...

"L-Let me expla-"

"KKKYYYAAAAAAAAA~~~!!!" Kotoko squealed, as she ran to me "Oh my god, OH MY GOD!! A doll, doll! A REAL, DOLL LIKE HUMAN!!! So small, so cute, so-"

"Wanna wake her up?"

"So wanna wake- ...Oh...sorry."

I just let out an annoyed sigh, imbecile.

"Oi! Why did you bring a random girl here, anyway!?" Masaru demanded.

"She needed...saving, it's that simple."

"Saving...? From what??" Jataro asked, so I motioned to the fresh bruises and cuts on her exposed skin...

Making everyone gasp.

"Demon!!"

"There was a big, bad Demon!?"

"Why didn't you call us!?"

"Can we PLEASE discuss this later...?" I urged "I'd like to know our next step, involving her, I mean."

We all looked at each other, not knowing how to answer my question.

But then...Monaca giggled.

"Monaca wouldn't mind having a new Hope in the team!!"

"Yeah, if Monaca doesn't mind, then I wouldn't mind, either!!" Kotoko cheered.

"Then, it's decided! From today onwards, she will be one of the Warriors of Hope!! Leaders orders!!" Masaru boasted.

I sighed again, this time, it was a relieved one...

And here I thought they'd need more convincing.

"Hmm...what now...?" Monaca wondered.

"I would like to excuse myself, as to treat her wounds and bruises." I asked, while trying to keep Yukiko comfortable on my back, since my arms were starting to get sore.

"Yeah, but do it in your room!! I don't want my stuff to get all bloody."

"Me too...even though I deserve it..."

I just rolled my eyes, and let them go on with their useless rambling.

Seriously...how can they even be remotely awake by this hour?