Captured [Star Wars AU]

The blonde Padawan made his way into the hidden base, making sure the entrance was hidden before continuing on to the main room.

As soon as he arrived, many of his allies crowded around him, having a little celebration.

Tommy grinned, facing his training partner, "What's going on, Ranboo?" He asked the taller.

The person in question laughed in response, patting Tommy on the shoulder as he started to explain, "You know that Sith apprentice that's been causing trouble nearby?"

Tommy blinked, taking a moment to refresh his memory. He's definitely heard of them, but has never came face to face with them. "Yeah?"

The taller grinned, "We captured them!"

Tommy gasped and then let out an excited cheer, "Yeah!" He laughed, "That's great, can I see where they are?"

Ranboo nodded, starting to lead Tommy to their base's prison room. The prison was heavily guarded, almost inescapable.

The guards let Tommy and Ranboo pass into the viewing room, and inside Tommy gazed into the prison room. The walls were white, and a figure in a black cloak was sat in the middle, chains wrapped around their body and attached to the walls.

Tommy grinned, proud that his allies were able to catch such a pain in the ass. "Hey, get the guard to take the hood off, I wanna see who we're lookin at."

Ranboo nodded, running off to the guard. Tommy watched as someone walked into the prison room, and yanked the hood off.

His breath caught in his throat when his light blue eyes met soft brown ones. The person chained looked up, staring at Tommy in the window.

Tommy recognized the face he was staring at. The burns that had scarred half of their face have been joined by a bruise on their right eye, and more bruises scattered on their cheeks.

Their brown hair was also a mess, unlike how it usually was but he recognized them regardless.

"Tubbo...?"