Thanks, buddy

Remember when Tubbo got executed
Yeah fun times
So anyway here's a short story because I can't sleep

Anyone else scared for the meeting between Quackity and Jschlatt tomorrow? Me too
––––

The blonde sat by the headstone, he had a stone cold expression as he replaced the flowers on the grave. That was how he dealt with his grief recently, pushing down all of his emotions and trying to seem like he's calm and collected. But there were times, when he was alone, when he just couldn't handle the loneliness. His best friend, gone. Just like that.

Tommy knew he was alone at the moment,  so he allowed himself to cry for the first time in a while. As he let out multiple choked sobs, he hid his face in his hands, hiccuping every so often. He missed Tubbo, so much. It wasn't the same without the brunette there, and Tommy felt so alone, having no one else to turn to, worried that all of his trust in someone else will be shattered, just like with Jschlatt, with Technoblade, with Wilbur.

"I don't know what to do anymore, Tubbo!" He yelled between sobs, staring at the stone in front of him. They didn't even get his birth year correct. Tommy soon pulled himself together, placing newly picked flowers down and standing up. He blinked when a little bee caught his attention. He watched it fly by and Tommy started to follow it.

The bee seemed to lead Tommy down the path that leads to Manberg. Tommy lifted his hand, blocking his eyes from the sun, as he stared out at the country. The bee landed on Tommy's finger, staring at him, seemingly.

Tommy closed his eyes, wiping away tears and nodding. He'll take back L'Manberg himself if he has to, for Tubbo. The bee soon flew away, flying out of sight. Tommy watched it until it was gone and he smiled slightly.

"Thanks, buddy."