I'm Trying to Help You

If y'all want...

You can request a short story prompt..👉👈you can just
request through comments or something or dms idc

My friends Shazzam and BlackBerry gave me this idea
Reminder; I didn't watch the stream yet so I don't know exactly what happened, I just know that I'm gonna cry
———

"What are we going to do, Wilbur?" Tommy turned to Wilbur, who didn't answer. "Will?"

Wilbur looked down at the ground, "We can figure this out later. It's late, let's go."

A voice caught their attention, "Over here."

Wilbur and Tommy looked over to see Eret. Eret was motioning for them to follow him.

"Not a chance!" Tommy blurted out. "Last time we followed you, you screwed us over!"

"Look, you have every right to be angry at me about that, but you have to trust me here."

"Just so you can betray us again?!" Tommy shouted, "I don't think so."

"I'm trying to help you!" Eret was clearly getting annoyed with this.

"The answer is—"

Wilbur placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder, cutting him off, "Calm down. We don't have much of a choice, Tommy."

Tommy stared at Wilbur, frowning. He shot a glare at Eret, but kept silent.

"Lead the way, Eret." Wilbur said.

Eret nodded and started to lead the other two away. They walked for almost a half hour before reaching a small house. It was made of dirt and wasn't very aesthetically pleasing.

Dream made his way out of the house, "Oh they're here." He looked at Tommy and Wilbur, "It's not much but you can stay here for a bit.."

Tommy and Wilbur exchanged a look, a little confused. They came to a silent agreement to accept help from Eret, Dream and whoever else was on their side.

Just until they can get back what was rightfully theirs.