It Was Fun

RAM FAM FOR LIFE IDC ITS CANON IN MY HEART
Also pain
————

The small child was following his older brother, a huge smile on his face.

"Tubbo, why are you still following me?" Dream asked, turning to Tubbo.

Tubbo jumped, standing up straight to seem taller to Dream, "I wanted to watch you train again!"

"Oh, is that all?" Dream tilted his head, "Well hurry up then, I won't wait up!" He said, breaking into a run.

Tubbo giggled, starting to chase after Dream, not going very fast because of his short legs.

Soon the two brothers made it to Dream's self-made training area. Tubbo sat down on a rock, watching Dream train with his sword.

"Hey, Tubbo." Dream turned over to his brother, "Wanna come try?"

Tubbo's eyes brightened and he nodded quickly, hopping off the rock and rushing over.

Dream handed his sword to Tubbo, and then took a step back. Tubbo stood still, staring at the blade and then he glanced up at the target.

"Here," Dream went over, showing Tubbo what to do by slashing at the target with an imaginary sword.

Tubbo nodded, doing his best to copy Dream's movements. He just barely hit the target before the blade weighed him down and he fell over.

Dream chuckled lightly, "You okay?"

"I'm good!" Tubbo chirped, grinning up at Dream.

"Good, come on, let's try again."

***

"Come on." Dream spoke quietly, "It's—It's Tubbo's time to go."

Tubbo drowned out the sound of Tommy trying to defend him. All he could focus on was the blank stare of the masked man in front of them. He felt Tommy's grip on his hand tighten, which brought him back to reality.

"Hurry up, Tubbo." Dream said, "Come here."

Tubbo let go of Tommy's hand, stepping closer to his older brother. He stared into the mask again before flashing Dream a weak smile.