Found In The Nether

I think I'm going to hide and eat my feelings

Anyway Bad is Sapnap's dad in the SMP so I'm just :eyes:
————

The demon stepped out of the portal, blinking a few times to adjust to the odd lighting in the nether. A grin spread across his face as he set off on a little adventure.

Bad spread his wings, giving them a nice stretch. The nether was a nice place for him to go, and he enjoyed an occasional time away from others.

He stopped walking, hearing a faint whimper. "Hello?" He followed the sound, confusedly.

He reached a warped forest, he looked at the greenish-blue trees before his attention went to a small basket.

The basket moved a tiny bit, and Bad heard a soft cry come from it. Bad gasped and went over, checking to see what was inside.

Bad's pure white eyes met large blue ones. As Bad stared in awe at the little human in the basket, his heart melted.

Bad always found humans adorable, most demons did, but when they were little, Bad just couldn't handle them.

"Hey there." He smiled at the black-haired human, reaching a gloved had over to him. The baby grabbed onto Bad's index finger and cooed.

Bad giggled, his demon tail swaying back and forth. "Where's your mom, little guy?" He asked, obviously not expecting an answer. He looked around for a sign of anyone being there but there was nothing.

The demon shrugged and carefully picked the little human up, smiling softly. "Let's get you out of here, hm?" He said with a soft voice.

The smiled to himself before walking back to the portal. He made sure to avoid any mobs, and if he came across one, he'd break into a run.

Back in the overworld, Bad followed the path that led to his house. Once he was inside, he looked down at the baby, "So... what should I call you?" He asked.

Bad glanced at what the baby was wearing, a light, purple onesie with a big panda on the front. "Yeah, okay." Bad nodded. "I'll call you Pandas!"