Computer Virus: Part Three [Skephalo]

Finale
————

Bad continued to talk with Skeppy for weeks, and then months. Bad didn't tell Dream or the others about Skeppy, because he wasn't sure how to explain everything.

Until one day when he had everyone over. Dream, George and Sapnap made themselves comfortable on Bad's couch, waiting for him to return.

Bad grabbed his laptop, that was in his room. "Hi, Skeppy." He chirped, "I have my friends over, would you like to meet them?"

Skeppy blinked at Bad, and then shrugged, "Sure.." He looked away, quickly putting on the mask-thing again.

Bad tilted his head, but didn't question it. He made his way back to the living room and set the laptop down on the coffee table. "Dream, Sapnap, George.. This is my friend, Skeppy."

The three stared at the person on the laptop screen. Dream chuckled quietly, "Wow, Bad?" He tilted his head, "I figured you would be absolutely clueless on how to work a computer."

Bad blinked and then nodded, "I was. But Skeppy taught me a little bit. Right Skeppy?"

Skeppy was quiet, really nervous. Bad's friends stared at him like he wasn't real. "Uh... yeah..." He looked at them, waiting fir a reaction.

Bad sat down in between Dream and Sapnap, making them scoot over to give him more room. (And probably squishing George on the end.)

"Skeppy, this is Dream, Sapnap and George. They're friends of mine."

Dream stared at the thing with a cube head. "So how'd you do that?"

"I didn't. He was just there when I first tried to get the laptop working." Bad tried to explain.

"Weird." Dream reached over, picking the laptop up. "So.. it's some weird computer program?"

"Maybe? Me and Skeppy don't really know."

Skeppy crossed his arms, feeling even more nervous.

"And this is the laptop I gave you?" Dream asked and Bad nodded.

Sapnap leaned over, examining Skeppy.

Dream smiled slightly, "Huh, cool." He carefully set the laptop down.

All five of them continued to hang out. Bad was over the moon to have all of his friends hang out together. They seemed to like Skeppy, and Skeppy seemed to like them.

Soon, the dreamteam left, and Bad continued to talk with Skeppy.

"Hey Bad?" Skeppy took the mask off, staring Bad in the eyes.

Bad blinked, "Yeah? Are you okay?" He felt nervous that Skeppy was upset with him, just from his tone.

"Oh, yeah. I'm okay, I just..." Skeppy trailed off, looking away, "You're the first person—er.. demon, I've ever met. You were my first friend and.."

Bad felt a smile creep across his face as he listened to Skeppy.

"I like—" Skeppy cut himself off, shaking his head, "No.. that's not the right word... I love you, Bad!"

Bad was grinning excitedly, "You do??"

Skeppy looked over at Bad, whose eyes were basically sparkling. He nodded, shyly.

Bad pulled the laptop closer, "I love you too, Skeppy!" He said, happily.