Hello Again

Because I didn't want to draw it, I wrote about it

You remember that Ghostbur finding Wilbur's corpse drawing? This is a part 2 to that but it's Revivebur
So warning this is a lot of gore details
————

They never buried Wilbur.

Tommy sighed, getting a tight grip on the leash, turning to his friends who only stared back in confusion.

"I think I know where he is..."

"Who? Tommy, you're being so confusing right now."

"Just come on."

Tommy led the way to that... god forsaken room.

He was about half way there when he started thinking—no, he'd never actually seen Wilbur's body... Someone must've moved it.

Where? Knowing anyone on the server, they would've just shoved the body into a one by one room and call it a day.

"Tommy?" Tubbo blinked, "Are you gonna keep going?"

Tommy didn't realize that he stopped, "Right. Sorry." He picked up the pace, heading to what used to be the button room.

Finally arriving, he looked up. Sure enough, there was someone standing there. They were leaning against a wall for support.

"W..Wilbur.." Tommy tried to catch his attention, and when this person turned to face them, Tommy wanted to throw up.

It was Wilbur. Half of his face rotted away, stained with dried blood and—Tommy hoped to god he wasn't seeing maggots there.

Wilbur's hair, shirt, jacket were ruined beyond repair, eaten away by moths probably.

It was horrid to look at, Tommy stepped back, trying to think of what to say. God.. Even in Wilbur's hair there was blood. Just.. stained.

With each step Wilbur took, Tommy heard a sickening cracking noise—like every single bone in his body was broken yet he kept going—he felt sick. His face was pale, he was light headed, even Tubbo and Ranboo felt nauseous from it.

But Wilbur looked ecstatic, grinning at the three like he wasn't looking like a walking corpse, like nothing was wrong, "Hello!"