Jey Uso

Jey had his meeting with Jimmy, Roman and Paul Heyman then he stops by Takecia's house to see his sons, as you finish up your work out with Trinity and Nattie then head home, as you get there and his dad is there waiting for him as you smile at him and let him in as you call Jey and see how much longer is going to be, he says he will be home in a few minutes, he just left Takecia's house tomorrow night she is being the boys to the show then you two will have them for the next week, as you smile and let him know his dad is here, as he laughs and says I'm on my way now babygirl.

As you hang up and let rikishi know Jey is on his way home make himself comfortable, as you go in the kitchen and grab yourself a flavor water, a couple minutes later Jey arrives home and comes in and sees his dad "hi pops what's up? As rikishi smiles at Jey "son I was in town and I wanted to see you and jimmy since your guys birthday is coming up tomorrow, so maybe You, Shasta, Jimmy and Trinity, and the kids tomorrow for lunch" as Jey smiles at his dad "me and Shasta are down, I don't get the boys until Saturday morning, but if you call jimmy I bet him, Trinity and his kids can be there" as rikishi smiles "I'm heading to your brother now, you and your brother can talk later and decided on where you two want to go, on me son" as he gets up and hugs Jey then heading to Jimmy's house.

Jey walks in the kitchen and smiles at you "you have a good workout with Trinity and Nattie, babygirl? As you turn around and smile at him "very much, so lunch tomorrow then head to work" as Jey smiles at you "that's the plan, I wish i had the boys full time and they could see pops, he only comes to FL 3 times a year, hopefully next visit they are with us full-time" as you walk over to him and kiss him passionately on the lips "they will be I have faith" as he smiles and wraps his arms around you and kisses you passionately.  He picks you up and carry's you upstairs to your guys room, he wants a little bit of alone time together. He lays you down on the bed and joins you he holds you close to him, "I love you babygirl" as you giggle and look at him "I love you too Jey" he holds you close to him as you two lay there on the bed, he turns on the tv in your guys room and watch some Netflix. Joshua kisses your forehead lightly as his phone rings and it's Jimmy, as he answers it and they decided on the restaurant for tomorrow, Jey smiles and talks to Jimmy for a little bit, he feels you relax he knows your napping now as he rubs your back and watches netflix.

A little bit later you two are up and your in the shower, Jey joins you and kisses your shoulder blade, "I was thinking next weekend we could go to my tattoo artist and I could get some touch up on my tattoo" as you lean Into his chest "totally Jey we can go after you take the boys home" as he smiles and spins you around and pushes you against the wall, taking your left nipple in his mouth and he sucks on it lightly. You moan out as he smirks And sucks harder on your left nipple then pulls back and lifts you up in his arms and pushes himself into you. He bounces you up and down on his cock.

You moan out as he bounces you up and down on his cock making you take him completely as you tight up around his cock and dig your nails into his back as he smiles at you as he pushes you into the wall and fucks you hard and fast, as you moan out and you start to shake he knows you getting close to climaxing, he holds your hips and pushes into you. As you dig your nails into his back, as you start to climax on his cock as he continues to pounce into your pussy then you squirt on his cock, as he smiles at you and pulls out of you and cums on your belly, he smiles at you and puts you down on your feet. He kisses you then you two finish up your guys shower together.

To be continued in a few days... Jimmy is next