Jey Uso

You two continue pack up your stuff before you two can head to his house which is about to be yours, as you two finish up packing your stuff up then head upstairs to get ready for the day and moving your stuff to his place, you will call Lana before SmackDown live this coming week and let her and Rusev come look at your place to see if they are still wanted to rent it out to be closer to the performance center for work during this time. Jey calls Jimmy and asks him to go pick up the moving truck for you two then bring it to your house so you can get your stuff in and over to his house.

You get dressed then Jimmy comes over with the moving truck so Jimmy and Jey load up the truck Trinity is with him so you two talk about things while Jimmy and Jey load up the truck then you four can head to your new house with Jey,

You four head to your house with Jey, and Jimmy and Jey unload the truck before taking it back, you and Trinity unpack some things before moving to the kitchen for some drinks, Jey will get the boys next weekend after smackdown live, you got a cou...

You four head to your house with Jey, and Jimmy and Jey unload the truck before taking it back, you and Trinity unpack some things before moving to the kitchen for some drinks, Jey will get the boys next weekend after smackdown live, you got a couple more things to do at your house before SmackDown live happens so you can get in touch with lana about renting it out.  Jey and Jimmy stop on their way back to the house and grab some dinner for you all, jimmy and Trinity are going to help unpack and put things up tonight, jimmy's kids are with their mom, Jey's kids are with their mom he has started the process to get them all the time. You two are talking and your phone goes off and it's your Ex boyfriend Mojo, he has been calling you the last couple weeks and you haven't been answering it, you two haven't been together in three years and now your with Jey and your happy and he is trying to cause trouble, but you aren't having it, you hit the not answer button then you and Trinity go back to the Living-room as Jey and Jimmy return with dinner for you all.

You and Trinity are in the Living-room watching tv unpacking some things when Jimmy and Jey return with food, Jey seats down next to you "I got your favorite mixed vegetables and grilled chicken breast" as you giggle at him "thank you Jey" as he smirks and rubs his hand up And down your back as you all eat dinner in the Living-room while watching jimmy and Jey's first wwe PPV match. Trinity loves rewatching past matches especially hers and the boys as Jey wraps his arm around you and wrispers in your ear "I'm looking forward to seeing your first match in the company in the near future babygirl" as you lean into him "I am going to try and get in the ring with someone in the near future, if I keep training with you guys I'll let HHH come watch one of our sessions and hopefully he will let me do it when the time is right" Trinity nods her head "hunter is good about that if you continue to get better he will have no problem giving you that try out" as you giggle at her then she says "I'll be happy to be your opponent if he lets you" as you look at her "omg that so would be amazing, I love your move set, we will continue to training then when the time is right invite hunter to check you out" as Jey nods his head and kisses your forehead lightly.

To be continued in a couple days another Jey one will be next... I'm thinking about adding Jimmy uso and HHH to the book down the road!!!?