Matt Hardy

You and Matt are home in Cameron NC for the weekend and tonight he is getting his boys until you both leave to head back on the road with the company come Monday morning.

You love spending time with the boys and can't believe you are getting the whole weekend with them, Matt has give you full run of the everything you four Will be doing this weekend he knows you are amazing planning and organizing things so this is your element and you really hope the boys like what you have planned, Matt is happy you love planning the get to gethers you are amazing and he is happy you came into his life for a lot of reasons and he is going to do everything in his power to keep you in it for a long time.

You have planned a day at the zoo and aquarium then pizza and ice cream tomorrow then Church then home cooking, but tonight you got are making spaghetti and meatballs and you got them some movies to watch later on, you are cooking dinner when he goes and get the boys you wanted everything ready for them when they arrived.

So when they got they the spaghetti and meatballs was ready so you all ate then you all seat down in the living-room and watched some of the movies you got for the weekend, you are looking forward to this weekend and Hope everyone else have a good time together and tonight is the beginning tomorrow morning the real fun starts, a full day is going to happen and you know Matt said both boys like the zoo and aquarium so that made you feel happy about it, so good vibes.