Malakai Black

Your nickname for him: Master
His nickname for you: Babygirl

Continues with your first time together: he slides his fingers into your pussy and begins to finger fucking you, as you grip the bed sheets and starts to moan out, your pussy tighten up, he curl his fingers and starts to go hard into you. You bend your back And he kisses your neck lightly, he whispers in ear "your soaking wet, you going to squeeze my cock, this tight? As you moan out "Yes I am going to do so many things to you master" as he smirks and kisses your lips passionately.  He continues to finger fuck you, you moan out and start to tighten up around his fingers, you are soaking wet dripping from your pussy lips. He slides his fingers out And licks them clean, he gets up and goes to his closet opens it And pulls a few toys out, handcuffs, some nipples clamps,  he smirks "on your knees babygirl" as you do as he asks and gets on your knees your hands on your legs, he brings the handcuffs and cuffs your hands together, he takes the clamps and puts them on your nipples, as you moan out. He smirks and lifts you up in his arms and carry's you to his sex swing places you in the swing. He then rubs his cock over your clit, he smirks and says "you clean, and you on birth control? As you look at him "I'm clean, and I got the IUD when I learned I was a sub and got into the underground" as he smirks and pushes his cock inside you, gripping your hips as you ride his cock from the sex swing. You moan out he leans over and kisses your neckline lightly, sucking on it, leaving marks, as he fucks you slowly but deep you feel him completely.

He pulls you into him, you tighten up around his cock, he rubs your clit as he fucks you deep, one hand on your hip then the other one on your clit as he rubs circles and you scream out he smirks and says "you squeezing me babygirl, you going to let me paint your walls with my seeds? As you moan out and says "yes Master I want you to paint my walls with your seeds please" as he smirks and bends over and bites your right shoulder blade, as he smirks "cum now babygirl squeeze my cock to death, and I'll paint them walls" as you start to shake your eyes roll back in your head and you scream out as he continues to rubs your clit, while fucking your pussy. You start to climax on his cock then you squirt on his cock he continues to fuck you through the highs, as you scream out "omg Master" as he smirks, and picks you up off the swing and carry's you towards the bed, he uncuffs your hands and then removes the clamps laying you on the bed and crawls in behind you wrapping his arms around you. "I'll show you around in the morning babygirl" as you smile and get comfortable in his arms. "My dick may find itself back into your pussy during the night, he likes your pussy it feels good around him" as you turn your face and lock eyes with him and smile lightly "my pussy likes your dick Master" as he smirks and kisses your lips passionately. You two get comfortable in each other's arms and go to sleep, and during the night he slides back into you and fucks you during the night, you moan and take his cock so good he cums deep inside your pussy, his dick stays inside you, his hips thrust up into you lightly. You moan out and  grip the sheets, "omg Master" as he smirks and fucks you into the mattress.

He fucks you slowly but surely, you squeeze his cock with a death grip, he shots another load into your pussy, your pussy is soaking wet from yourself and his cum, he pulls out of you his cum dropping out of your pussy, he slides in behind you and grips your pussy with his hand, he rubs circles on your clit and you moan out, as you tight up and start to cum soon after but when you cum he doesn't stop rubbing your clit and you squirt on his fingers, he then brings them up to his lips and licks them clean, he kisses your neck saying "your mine babygirl" as you moan out and roll over and lay on your back, him above you "I am yours Master" as he smirks "tomorrow night I'm breaking in that ass, so be ready for some practice tomorrow during the day babygirl" as you bite your bottom lip "I'm not a virgin there Master, but I want you to fuck me full" as he smirks and leans down and kisses your lips "oh your definitely going to be full, so how many times have you been fucked there, what do you like and what are your limits? As you smile at him "been fucked there probably a good handful of times, I love being handcuffs, spanked, being blindfolded, oral sex the nipple clamps was something new but I liked it, I love being choked, anal sex, role play,  my hard limits are Swallowing semen, fisting, needles, Caning,Fire play and Blood/urine/feces Master" as he smirks "so you are alright with Suspension bondage, wax play bondage with tape and Electro play? As you smile at him "yes Master" as he smirks at you "oh yeah your my cup of tea babygirl, and I'm going to show you a lot more into our dark underground world over time" as you smile at him and he bends down and sucks on your right nipple, "your my little, babygirl, and Sub plus my Pet and Slave when I feel like it" as you moan out as he bites down on your nipple, "yes your my Big, Daddy and Dom, plus my Owner and Master" as he smirks "damn straight" tomorrow morning your going to wake up and suck me off to wake me up" as you nod your head at "yes master, he smirks and you two go to sleep he has his hand gripping your sex through the night.

To be continued