Jey Uso

Your job in the Wwe: Hairdresser

You're First Encounter: you are the hairdresser on SmackDown live and you are working on Naomi's hair today as her husband Jimmy and her brother in law Jey Uso are with her Today it's the first time you are meeting the Usos but you have followed their career especially Jey's you find him sexy, you love his tattoos especially the cross on his shoulder,

Naomi introduces you to her husband Jimmy and her brother in law Jey, "guys this is the new hairdresser y/n she is amazing she has been doing my hair for the past two weeks" as Jey smiles at you and both naomi and Jimmy sees this exchange between ...

Naomi introduces you to her husband Jimmy and her brother in law Jey, "guys this is the new hairdresser y/n she is amazing she has been doing my hair for the past two weeks" as Jey smiles at you and both naomi and Jimmy sees this exchange between you and Jey and they both look at each other and smile big because Jey is newly Single he is a single dad of two boys who are the ages of 7 and 4.

You two become close: a couple weeks after you meet Jey Uso with his brother jimmy you are in the cafeteria grabbing lunch and he comes in by himself Jimmy is with Naomi as Jey joins you at a table and you two start talking you learn about his two kids, his ex wife and his passion beside wrestling he learns about you being a only child, your passions which happen to be you wanted to become a wrestler, he says he will help you train if you would like, him Jimmy and Naomi as you take him up on that offer but only if you can cook him dinner in return as he smiled and he nods his heads it's been a while since he has had a good home cooked meal so yes it's a deal. So you two make plans for a session later this weekend in Tampa Florida, where you guys live to meet up and train, yes you live in Tampa, he live there, Jimmy and Naomi live there too.

To be continued in a couple days!!!!