Alone time with Drew McIntyre!!!

You two are at the hotel for NXT this coming week, he order some room service for you two then you two are going to go down to the gym and get in the jacuzzi and relax before heading back upstairs to the room for some Alone time together. You two are in the jacuzzi downstairs in the gym he has you up against the wall as his hands are running up and down your swimsuit,

 You two are in the jacuzzi downstairs in the gym he has you up against the wall as his hands are running up and down your swimsuit,

He loves your swimsuit it's shows just the enough of skin and he doesn't have to kick someone head off of they look at you to long. As he kisses your neck lightly and whisper sweet nothings in your ear as he grabs your ass in the water and smirks "you want to go upstairs to our room and let everyone know in the hotel your mine" as you giggle and nod your head as he gets out of the jacuzzi and helps you out as you two head out of the gym and upstairs to your guys room.

As he moves his hand to your backside as you two are in the elevator heading upstairs he can't wait to have you against the wall in the bedroom fucking you like no one else even has, he knows your pussy is his and he is completely down with that, as soon as you two are off the elevator he is pulling you to your guys room, he is going to have you taking his dick in just a few minutes as soon as you two get inside as he opens the door and pushes you in the room before closing the door and grabs you up as he undos his shorts and let's them fall to the ground as he smirks at you and throws you on the bed so he can undress you out of that swimsuit then have his way with you in between the Sheets and against the wall maybe even in the bathroom in the shower before tomorrow night's show.

As he pulls your swimsuit off and then slides into you without no warning as you moan out and he starts to fuck you on the bed his hands going to your hips as he goes in and out of your wet pussy and you go from moaning to scream his name as he loves that sounds as he lifts you up and walks you over to the chair and seats down in it with you still on his cock as he makes you start to ride his cock as you tight up around him. He loves your pussy squeezing his cock and he can't wait for you to cum on his cock then take it again in the morning then again before the show tomorrow night as he holds into your hips and makes you take all of him as you start to shake and cum on his cock as he smiles and makes you get off him so he can shot his load on your beautiful boobs as he does and then you smile at him as he comes off his high and seats in that chair catching his breath then he gets up and helps you up off the ground and you two go lay down on the bed resting the falls asleep together.

Another part in a few days