Jimmy Uso

Your job in Wwe: Trainer

Your first encounter: you have been a Trainer in nxt for a couple years and HHH is sending you to the main roster to help some women who doesn't need to be send back to nxt just needs a little training again, today you got Liv Morgan, Lana and Peyton, as you arrive at the arena for your session and you run into Nia Jax whom you helped train in nxt but she isn't alone, Jimmy is with her they are talking to the PPV this coming weekend, you heard Jimmy and Naomi divorce and you always had a thing for Jimmy back in NXT. Nia smiles at you "damn girl I heard HHH was sending you up here for some of the girls, just didn't think it would be this soon" as you smile at her "yeah I got the call yesterday to be here today, I got three I got to work with today, do you two know where Liv, Lana and Peyton are at by chance? As Nia shakes her head "lana is in the cafeteria I don't know about Liv or Peyton maybe ask Paul Heyman who is in control of SmackDown live for a couple weeks, his office is down the hall" as you smile at her "thanks Nia I'll see you around as Jimmy can't help but smile at you, your one of the best trainers in nxt but your not skinny you got some curves but they are in all the right places as you head off to find Paul Heyman's office, as Jimmy can't take his eyes off you while you walk off, Nia smirks at Jimmy and knows he wants you and she is going to set-up that up for you and Jimmy, she knows your single and have been since right before she came up to the main roster, your ex is former wrestler Wade Barrett who is now back in nxt as a commentator, so you are happy HHH send you up to the main roster because you can't be around Wade not after what happen between you two back in the day.

You two become close: it's been a couple days since your first encounter with Jimmy and Nia, you are in the ring waiting on Billy Kay for her session, when Jimmy and Jey come down to the ring they got the ring after you two,

as you look up and Billy Kay is on her way to the ring now as she gets in the ring with you and you two begin your session, as Jimmy smiles at you two working out in the ring as Jey sees Jimmy looking at you and smirks "just ask her out big brothe...

as you look up and Billy Kay is on her way to the ring now as she gets in the ring with you and you two begin your session, as Jimmy smiles at you two working out in the ring as Jey sees Jimmy looking at you and smirks "just ask her out big brother" as jimmy laughs at Jey, "I'll do it Friday night before the show, I got everything planned out so I can ask her on a date" as Jey pats jimmy's back lightly as you and Billy Kay, you two do about 45 minutes then you two stop and you let Jimmy and Jey know the ring is theirs as jimmy smirks at you and him and Jey take over the ring for their workout session. Billy Kay leaves and you stay back and watch Jimmy and Jey do some move sets before you head back to the back to change, you are off until Friday night for the show. So the next two days you are going to relax at home. You love living close to PC especially now that all three shows are being broadcast from there.

Finding out how you feel about each other: come Friday night you are at the arena with Nattie who is asking you some points for her match against Nia Jax tonight as you are standing there in the hallway with Nattie giving her some points when Jimmy walks up and sees you and he shakes his head before heading over to you, asking Nattie if he can have a minute with you? As Nattie nods her head and leaves you two alone, he smirks at you "so Ashley I was wondering if you would like to go out with me this weekend? As you look at him "are you being serious jimmy? As he nods his head "totally I was thinking we could go Disney world,I got year long passes" as you giggle and you look at him "I would like that very much I'll live in Florida for years and I'll never been to Disney world" as he smiles at you "my kids love going I normal take them a couple times a year, I think you will like it too" as you two exchange phone numbers and he says he will call you tomorrow morning to set up a time to meet at the park for Sunday, as you giggle and head off to your office as he smiles before heading to his locker room to get ready for his match against Kofi Kingston tonight Jey has Big E later on tonight.

To be continued in a couple days....