Jimmy Uso

The party goes well, everyone leaves but Jimmy, Jaiden and Jayla are staying with you Kristina and your mom tonight because tomorrow morning is Kristina real birthday because jimmy is going to make her a special birthday breakfast, tonight is your first night spending with Jimmy, your mom doesn't live in the house with you and Kristina she lives in the backyard in the pool house so she heads out there after cleaning up after the party with you, Jimmy, Jaiden, Jayla and Kristina are in the Living-room watching Frozen 2 on the TV, you come in and smile at them.

Kristina has her room, both Jaiden and Jayla are staying in the guest room and Jimmy is staying with you, this will be the first night you sleep with Jimmy, jimmy is on the couch with Kristina on his chest, Jaiden and Jayla are on the floor, you smile at them as you look at the time and say Kristina Leah babygirl it's bed time" as she looks at you and nods her head at you and crawls off Jimmy's chest and comes over to you as you grab her hand and you two head upstairs as you leave Jimmy, Jaiden and Jayla downstairs and you take Kristina upstairs to her room and gets her ready for bed then you put her down in her bed and you sing to her, her bedtime song a couple minutes later she is sleeping peacefully, then you turn on her nightlight then you leave her room and you go back downstairs to see Jimmy about to pick up Jaiden and take him upstairs to the guest room as you come over and grab Jayla and you two walk upstairs with them in your arms and take them to the guest room, they are in comfortable clothes.

Then you two head to your room, you grab your PJs and go into your bathroom and change into them,

You come out to see Jimmy in his boxers shorts and tank top on the end of your bed waiting for you to join him, when you walk over and tip his shoulder as he looks up and smiles at you big, "Kristina had a good time today but tomorrow morning she ...

You come out to see Jimmy in his boxers shorts and tank top on the end of your bed waiting for you to join him, when you walk over and tip his shoulder as he looks up and smiles at you big, "Kristina had a good time today but tomorrow morning she will have fun too my breakfast is amazing I do one for each of my kids and now Kristina is going to get one from now on" he smiles and you walk to your side of the bed and crawls in he sees the left is your sister so he is on the right but that's alright with him at home his side is the right and your guys rooms are almost the same setup so this works for him. He lays down on his back and brings you on his chest wrapping his arms around you as you lay on his chest, he rubs your back and kisses your forehead lightly he likes this feeling between you two he is definitely going to want you with him in bed from now on it's like a drug to him now, But it's the same thing for you.

To be continued in a couple days. Angel and then Jey Uso in a couple days!!!!