Sammy Guevara

After the vlog is done, you take Mason to your locker-room, he needs a nap before the show starts and Vickie watches him for you along with Liberty for Brandi and Cody tonight also. Plus you got to get to hair and makeup, plus get your outfit on for the show as Sammy has Mason and he carry's him back to your locker-room. Mason is fighting his sleep as Sammy rubs his back "buddy go to sleep, you got a long night with Mrs. Vickie and Liberty but you will have fun I promise, then I'll take you and mommy home, sound good" as you smile at him and he smirks "I want to meet your mom if it's possible? As you smile big at him "yeah we can work that out Sammy" as he smirks "I can stay with him when you go to hair and makeup Anna, let me get him to sleep again if you would like" as you bite your bottom lip and smile "my appointments with hair and makeup are not for another hour so if you want to hang out with me and him until then and then stay with him long enough for me to go I would appreciate it Sammy" as he smirks and you three walk in your locker-room.

"I'm down with that, I don't have to get ready until the middle of the show, my spot isn't happening until the end, so I'll stay with little dude, Vickie and Liberty until I need to go myself after you leave to go out to the table" as you smile "thanks Sammy I know mason would like that, he has become very attached to you the last two days" as he smirks and seats down holding mason in his arms "same here I have become attached to him and his momma" as you seat down next to him and Mason who is still fighting his sleep as you rub his back lightly"baby boy go to sleep, Sammy isn't leaving you anytime soon" as Mason's eyes start to close and you smile "my son likes you more Sammy Guevara, I may have to move you in with us so he doesn't get upset when you leave" as you smile and he smirks "I would move in with you three in a heartbeat, I have fall head over heels for his momma and him in just a few days time, your mom may have to come to love me but we are starting that process tonight when I meet her, and I haven't had a bad review from parents yet" as you smile at him and Mason sleeps peacefully on Sammy's shoulder.

Sammy smiles big and grabs your face with his right hand and pulls you into a kiss, kissing your lips slowly but passionately. You pull back and look at him as he smirks at you "your beautiful and Mason and me are lucky to have you in our life's, Mason has a beautiful momma and I have a beautiful lady" as you giggle "when did we become a couple Sammy" as he laughs and pats Mason's back lightly "when I kisses you, just a few minutes ago" as you giggle and nod your head at him "that's fine by me, Mason isn't the only one who likes you Sammy Guevara, you are one of my favorites" as he smirks "good to know Anna your my favorite commentator" as you smile and Mason moves in his sleep And you know he is having a good dream because he has that small smile on his face as you rub your hand on his back "he likes your heartbeat Sammy it calms him down, I appreciate you being there for him and me" as he smirks and says "Stu is dumb as hell letting you and Mason go, your an amazing women and mother, Mason is an amazing little boy you and your mom has raised him right" as you smile at him. As a few minutes later you head to hair and makeup, then you will come back with your outfit for tonight and put it on, Sammy says "go Mamà I got little dude plus he is sleeping" as you giggle and go to hair and makeup,

 As a few minutes later you head to hair and makeup, then you will come back with your outfit for tonight and put it on, Sammy says "go Mamà I got little dude plus he is sleeping" as you giggle and go to hair and makeup,

Then you pick up your outfit and head back to your locker-room, on your way there you bump into Tay and she starts to cause problems

Then you pick up your outfit and head back to your locker-room, on your way there you bump into Tay and she starts to cause problems. You don't like what she is saying so you walk away and back to your locker-room fast, you turn around and see Sammy laying down on the couch with Mason on his chest, they both are sleeping peacefully, you smile lightly then you remember what Tay said and you get upset, you walk into the bathroom and get dressed in your outfit for tonight's show,

 You don't like what she is saying so you walk away and back to your locker-room fast, you turn around and see Sammy laying down on the couch with Mason on his chest, they both are sleeping peacefully, you smile lightly then you remember what Tay ...

When you get dressed you come out of bathroom and see Mason is awake as you smile and go to pick him up from Sammy's chest. Sammy feels Mason get lifted up and he opens his eyes and smiles at you "oh wow you look gorgeous Mamà" as you smile at him "thanks Sammy" he sees Mason is awake "oh little dude you woke up, that was a quick nap" as you say 'he woke up because he peed himself" as you grab his bag and seat down on the floor and change him. As Sammy smiles "it's alright dude everyone has to go" as you giggle and finish up, then Mason Reaches for Sammy as Sammy picks him up, you put everything up then get up and Sammy smiles "you alright mamà you aren't smiling like before did something happen? As you shake your head "nah nothing happen" as he drops it for now, but he will get to the bottom of it eventually. You don't want to cause and you believe he would choose Tay over you since they have been friends for years, you two just got together, he may care for Mason and you but their friendship is very strong. A few minutes before the show starts Vickie comes with Liberty and you kiss Mason on the forehead then head to the commentary table. Sammy stays with Mason, Vickie and Liberty until he has to go get ready for his spot in the show. Mason is having fun with Liberty so when Sammy leaves to go to his locker-room to get ready Mason doesn't get upset.

To be continued In a few days... Orange Cassidy will be next!!!!