Dolph Ziggler

You two are heading to the city the company is going to be in for this week, your little vacation in Hollywood FL was amazing. You two had a good time, and you can't wait to return to his hometown down the road, you two arrive at the hotel and sign in with the company, you can't wait to sightseeing around this city the next week, Tampa FL is where the company is this week so it's close to Dolph's town where you two just came from.

Dolph let's you know he is going downstairs to the gym to work out just a bit and he will be back in a little bit, as you smile and finish getting everything ready for your shower. He sees the stuff for your shower so he decides to stay and see if you need anything, plus he likes to see you naked. You go into the bathroom and strip down to nothing as he smirks and walks in the bathroom and learns on the wall as he watches you close as you get into the shower, he has a idea as he strip down to nothing too and joins you in the shower. His workout can wait until in the morning.

Right now he is going to work out with you personally in a naughty way, you feel the shower curtain open and close soon after as he rubs his hands up and down your back stopping right above your ass as you smile and turn your neck around and see him as he smiles at you and playfully slaps your ass before turning you around completely and kisses you passionately and pushes you against the shower wall, his hands lift you up and you wrap your arms around him and your legs too. Right now in the shower it's about to get freaky between you two and either one of you can't wait.