Jimmy Uso

A couple days later it's Kristina birthday party and it's happen at your house, Jimmy is outside in the backyard grilling on the grill, as Kristina is with you in the kitchen when Jey arrives with his family. As Kristina smiles and welcomes them all. As you giggle "babygirl go find Jayla and Jaiden with the boys alright" as she smiles and takes Jey's sons and go find Jayla and Jaiden who are outside with Jimmy. Kristina says "daddy Jimmy uncle Jey is here" as jimmy smiles and leans over and kisses her cheek lightly "thanks princess go play with your siblings and cousins" as she runs off with Jayla and Jaiden and the boys.

You finish up in the kitchen and bring the trays outside in the back yard Jimmy smiles at you big as he lets Jey finish up the grilling, he walks over and wraps his arms around you and kisses your head lightly,

Mamà your beautiful" as you giggle at him and "your handsome Papà" as he smiles big at you and spins you around and kisses you "HHH called me this morning and wanted to check on you after the situation between you and Wade plus wanted to wish Kris...

Mamà your beautiful" as you giggle at him and "your handsome Papà" as he smiles big at you and spins you around and kisses you "HHH called me this morning and wanted to check on you after the situation between you and Wade plus wanted to wish Kristina a happy birthday, I told him you where fine and thank him for the birthday wishes for the little Rugrat over there" as you point to Kristina who is playing with Jayla and Jaiden and Jey's sons. As he smiles at you "she is beautiful like her mamá, I may not be her real father but I love her like Jaiden and Jayla, Wade is dumb as fuck not wanting to be in her life" as you giggle and lean your head against his chest "Jimmy Uso you are her daddy blood or not your the one she needs and wants as that role, me and her are lucky to have you" as he slides his hand down to your ass and squeeze it lightly wrispers in your ear "I love you two very much and tonight I'm making you mine completely do you understand me" as you bite down on your lip and nod your head at him as he goes to get the birthday girl so she can blow out her candles on that cake you made for her, it's beautiful it's the Disney princess.

You look over at him picking her up and tells her it's cake time as her eyes go wide "cake Papà Jimmy lets go mamá made me a beautiful cake for today I'm 5 Papà Jimmy I'm a big girl right? As Jimmy nods his head at her and says "definitely a big girl let's go see this cake huh that mamá made for this special day" as you go get it from the kitchen and bring it to the table outside Shasta hands you the matches and you light it up and everyone starts to sing happy birthday to Kristina.

To be continued in a few days... Jey next then I'll be doing Angel!!!