Adam Page

continuing with your date with Adam: you two make it to the restaurant and the hostess seats you both at a table, she gets your drink orders then leaves the menu's for you two to look over and decide on what you two want to order tonight, Adam says "so my mom and dad invited you back anytime you want to come, I told them I would let you know, they love you, probably more then my ex Amanda we where together for 3 years I was going to ask her to marry me but we broke up before I could, she cheated on me" as you nod your head at him "I understand that situation completely I was my ex for 4 years he asked me to marry him we started planning the wedding but I caught him cheated with my ex best friend at the time" as he grabs your hand over the table "I'm sorry darling, whomever that guy was he is a dumbass, your a catch and I'm lucky to have you as my girl" as you smile at him.

As you two continue to talk about things and the waitress comes back with your drinks and you two let her know your food order, as she grabs the menu's and then he smiles over at you "so our next weekend off from work we are going to Georgia to visit your family right? As you look up from your phone you got a message from Brandi who wanted to invite you and Adam over to their house for a cookout this coming weekend, as you text back "yes you two are done for that" then you look at him "yeah two weekends from this coming weekend, Brandi wants to invite us over to her and Cody's place for a cookout this coming weekend I'm guessing its current or past members of The Bullet Club, plus family members like Dustin, and some others, I told her we would be there I hope I didn't cross a line without asking before hand, I know you want to hangout with Matt and Nick more" as he smiles "it's alright darling I am alright with going, and no I'm not upset you didn't cross a line, never think that way especially with our friends, I love hanging out with you and them whenever we get a change too" as you smile at him and he learns over and kisses your lips passionately then seats down and grabs your hand over the table. He brings your hand up your lips and kisses it lightly, as he smiles and says "so two weekends from this coming weekend we are heading to Georgia to visiting your family" as you smile at him "oh yeah, my parents are super excited to meet you, my nephew's follow the bullet club past and current members they know a lot about your career and the other members, they couldn't believe I was with you at first then they saw your Instagram and mine too and they went ape shit and made me promise to let them meet you sooner then later so our visit is that moment" as he smirks at you and the waitress brings the appetizer out and let's you two know the main dish will be out soon as you smile at her and she walks off to do our other clients and waits for your main dishes to get done as you two dig in to the appetizer.

You two eat the appetizer then after you two finish the waitress brings the main dishes out and grabs the appetizer plates and goes to get you some refills on your drinks, you two dig in on the food in front of you and talk about this coming weekend with work, you got a match in the TBS women's title match against Ruby Soho if you win you are in the finals, you will face Jade. Adam has a spot with the Young Bucks, Adam Cole, REDdragon and this is the first part of the Young Bucks going with Hangman vs Adam Cole and REDdragon. Adam looks over the table at you and smiles as you as you two finish up your meal then the waitress comes around and asks if you two want dessert as you nod your head no and she goes to get your receipt, she brings the togo cups so you two can take your drinks home with you at least as Adam thanks had for a amazing service she did really good, as she nods her head and grabs the plates and takes them to the kitchen, he leaves a tip then grabs your hand and you two walk up front so he can pay for the meal, you two get to the register and he pays as you stand to the side and has soon as he pays he comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your neck "come on darling let's head home" as you giggle and you two leave the restaurant and head to his truck.

To be continued!!!!