Jey Uso

Later on the first night of the weekend of your family camping trip, all the kids are sleeping in the tents leaving you, Jey Jimmy and Naomi up around the fire pit, you are on Jey's lap as you four are seating around the fire just having relaxing together, drinking alcohol nothing hard and not to much because the kids are here and we got things planned for tomorrow with them, plus Jey wants to have alone time with you later on so you two aren't going to drink more then one a piece which is what you two are working on right now.

Jey rubs your knee lightly as he kisses your neck wrispers in your ear "come on babygirl let's go to the SUV I want to spend time with you and show you how much i care for you" as you turn your face to look at him and giggle then you get up off his lap and holds your hand out to him as he takes it And you two head towards the SUV he looks at Jimmy and Naomi "we will be back in a little bit" as he takes your hand in his and you two walk towards the SUV he grabs his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the doors and helps you in the backseat before joining you pulling you on his lap "I love you Shasta, you have brought me happiness, my boys love you, you Brighten my days you are my sun and moon and I'm the luckiest man to have you and right now I'm going to make you mine completely" as you tear up "omg Jey that was beautiful I love you, I love them boys and I'm the lucky one, you have give me a reason to wake up every morning and go to sleep every night and I can't wait to become yours completely" as he kisses your lips. His hands are in your hips as he kisses your lips passionately and he slowly slides them up and under your shirt removing it, leaving you in your bra only as he looks at you and licks his lips "omg babygirl your beautiful" as his hands make it to your boobs and he squeeze them lightly.

As he plays with your nipples throwing your bra, "I can't wait to feel you" as you throw your head back and moans out "omg Jey, I'm sensitive especially around my nipples as he smirks and bends over and puts his lips on your left boob over your bra flicking his tougue over your nipple lightly then he sucks on it before moving to your right one.
His hands go to your back and undo it before he pulls it off, leave you naked up top as his mouth goes back to your nipples and starts lick and suck on them, as you moan out as your hands go on his shoulders as he sucks on your nipples hard making as your throw your head back he smirks as he sucks on your nipples. He lifts you up off his lap and lays you on your back on the backseat as he removes your shorts and panties leaving you completely naked, as he moves from your boobs to your belly and down to your pussy he begins to eat you out, sucking and licking your clit sliding his fingers into your pussy playing with it lightly finger fucking you as he eats you out, his beard is giving you burning feeling between your thighs as he looks at you and his eyes lock with yours as he continues to lick and suck your pussy.

He pulls back and looks at you licking his lips "omg your pussy is so sweet" as he continues to finger fuck your pussy pushing his fingers into you deep making you feel him completely as you moan out and he feels you tight up as you lift you hips as he smirks "hot damn babygirl can you squirt? As your eyes roll back in your head "yeah if you hot my g-spot just right I can squirt on your fingers and your dick, but we may want to wait until we are on a bed, I have a tendency to soak" as he smirk "oh damn but that means I can't go deep with my cock" as you giggle "no Jey unless you want me to soak the backseat where the kids where be seating going home? As he smirks "I can clean the backseat up before we leave Sunday afternoon, your going to squirt so damn hard Babygirl, you will feel me for days" as you smile at him as he reaches into his shorts pocket and grabs a condom. He removes his shorts along with boxers shorts and slides the condom on before sliding himself into you, wrapping your legs around his waist as he starts to pounce into you, making you feel him completely as he goes deep inside you. thrust into you each time as you moan out as he lifts your hips. His hands Gripping your ass and pushes himself all the way into you hitting your g-spot hard, as you tight up and your hands push on his chest as he bends over and kisses your lips lightly "squeeze my cock babygirl" as you giggle and get tighten up around his cock as he smiles and slaps your pussy with his hand lightly "you want to cum babygirl? As you nod your head as your moans turn into Screams. As he bites your neck and says "babygirl cum I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock I want to feel you squirt, because I'm about to hit that g-spot good" as you grip the backseat tight as he starts to pounce into your pussy deep and hard, hitting your g-spot good, your knuckles turn white and you start to cum on his cock, then you feel your body relax and squirt all over his cock as he pushes deep inside and cums inside the condom resting his forehead against yours and catching his breath. "Your beautiful and i just made you made completely" as you kissing him and he kisses you and you two stay in each other's arms for a little bit longer then you two pull apart from one another and you two get back dressed and head back to the fire pit to say goodnight to Jimmy and Naomi then turn in with the boys.

To be continued in a couple days!!!!