Eddie Kingston

Eddie and Jon meet the rest of your family: a couple hours later your whole family has meet and question Eddie about your guys relationship, Jon is just relaxing he likes Eddie being in the hot seat about your guys relationship, it's new but you two are both serious about it already he knows for a fact, your helping your mom in the kitchen as she smiles at you "I like him honeybee, he came here to meet us, I mean I call him and asked him to come out but he didn't question it he said him and his best friend Jon Moxley would be here today and they are here" as you smile at her "yeah and he isn't running away, I mean everyone has question him, I'm shocked he has left yet" as mom smiles "nah he is a keeper honeybee" as you smile big and you two go back out with everyone else.

As Eddie smiles at you and wraps his arm around you as you seat down next to him, as he smiles big, a few hours later everyone is turning in for the night, your mom put Jon in one of the guest rooms, you and Eddie are sharing your bedroom Tonight, as you are in the bathroom changing into your PJs, doesn't cover much, Atlanta is hot this time of year plus the house doesn't cool probably, Eddie is on the bed.

(Your hair and PJs)

As you walk out of the bathroom and Eddie looks up and sees you pushing your hair out from your face, Eddie licks his lips "Fuck your beautiful" as you giggle then you walk over and get in bed with him, he lays there and smile at you "I promise to...

As you walk out of the bathroom and Eddie looks up and sees you pushing your hair out from your face, Eddie licks his lips "Fuck your beautiful" as you giggle then you walk over and get in bed with him, he lays there and smile at you "I promise to behave" as you laugh "I promise to not behave" as he smirks and kisses your lips lightly as you run your fingers up and under his tank top. He smirks and says "baby girl you sure, I don't want to make you think we have to do this especially with your family in the house" as you look at him "I want to do this Eddie, I want to take that next step with you" as he smirks and rolls in between your legs and kisses your lips lightly, his fingers go under your shirt and he rubs your belly lightly.

He kisses your lips and he removes your top, kissing down your neck and then gets to your chest, kissing and sucking on your nipples. You run your hands up and under his shirt and rub his abs as he smirks "babygirl, I'm going to Fuck you" as you moan out, his fingers go into your panties He feels your pussy and your soaking wet, "oh babygirl your wet" as you smirk at him, and pulls your panties off, and slides down your body and starts to suck on your clit,you run your hands over his head, he sucks on your clit and you moan out, he looks at you in the eyes and then moves up your body, grabbing his cock and rubbing it against your clit and pushing it inside, He starts to fuck your pussy slowly, then he speeds up and you try and catch your breath "babygirl you feel amazing" as you smile and he grips your hips and push them down into the bed and continues to pounces into you as you tight up around his cock, he feels your pussy get wetter he knows your about to climax because your squeezing his cock like no other, he leans over and kisses your lips and you climax on his cock, he rubs his fingers on your clit and you squirt all over his cock and fingers then he shots his load deep inside your pussy, you can't get pregnant because you got the 5 IUD, so he can come cum inside anytime he wants. He pulls out and lays down next to you on the bed you both catch your breaths, he then pulls you against his chest and you two get comfortable in each other's arms. He kisses your forehead and says "I can't believe we just did that here in your family's house babygirl" as you giggle at him "I know but I'm happy we did Eddie" as he smiles and makes you look at him "me too babygirl" as he kisses your lips lightly. He holds you against his chest and you two fall asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued!! I got Ricky Starks for amaariona and it will be a four part story then Christian Cage for SabrinaM84 and it will be a four part story too