Jeffrey Hardy

Request for fwtxalli09
Next one will be of MysteryWolf_

After your night down in nxt you make it to SmackDown Live for the show, you got Jimmy and Jey uso's paint then you are off until Monday night then your back on Raw with Jeff Hardy. Jimmy and Jey are your only clients tonight then you can head home and see Jeff and the girls tomorrow morning as you and Jeff can have some alone time together before monday night. The girls go home Sunday afternoon so Sunday night you and Jeff can be alone together. You make it to the arena for SmackDown live and go find your station for tonight while you work on jimmy and Jey Uso,

After you do your jobs on jimmy and Jey Uso then you head home,  you are looking forward to this Weekend with Jeff and the girls until Sunday afternoon, You call Jeff on your way home

After you do your jobs on jimmy and Jey Uso then you head home,  you are looking forward to this Weekend with Jeff and the girls until Sunday afternoon, You call Jeff on your way home. Jeff has a put the girls down for the night and can't wait for you to arrive in a couple hours time.

Next morning you arrive at his place as the girls are playing in their room as you kiss him passionately as soon as you arrive as he smirks and pulls you into his chest and kisses your forehead lightly, he holds you close to him "missed you this past couple days, how was nxt and SmackDown Live? As you look at him with big eyes "good I missed you Jeffrey" as he smiles at you and you two head inside the house and upstairs to his room, you need a shower as Jeff joins you in the shower.

Jeff strips down to nothing and joins you in shower as his hands go to lower back and rubs it light as he kisses your neck lightly as he pulls you into his chest and you two shower, "oh shit babygirl I need to be inside your pussy right now, please can I? As you giggle at him "yes Jeffrey you can but we got to be quiet because the girls are here can you do that? As he nods his head and bites your shoulder blade "I can but I don't think you can babygirl? As you giggle at him and turn around and wrap your arms around his neck "Let's test that theory handsome" as he smiles and kisses your lips lightly and lifts you up just a bit in his arms and pushes you against the shower wall.

To be continued....