Jay White

Continuing with your alone time: after he cums down your throat you pull off and he smirks "swallow it little girl" as you swallow it and then show him, he rolls you over on your back and then spins you around before pulling you to the end of the bed, he makes you lift your hips and he slowly removes your shorts along with your panties, then he gets down on his knees at the end of the bed, and between your legs, he opens your legs wide and goes down on you, licking your clit lightly, before he slides his tongue inside your pussy. As you grip the covers and moan out as he continues to eat you out, sucking and licking your clit.

You then rub your hands through his hair pulling at it, he lifts up and smirks at you "you taste so good little girl" as you smile at him and he goes back down on your clit sucking and licking deep inside your pussy. He feels you get wetter and start to tight up around the tongue, you start to climax he sucks it all up then pulls off your clit and licks his lips clean "fuck you taste so good like honey" as you smile and he pulls his boxer shorts up and lays down on the bed, catching his breath, he pulls you up against his chest, his hand landing on your backside, he pulls the covers up and over you two. His hand stand on your ass as he squeezes it lightly and you two relax and fall sleep, during the night one hand stays on your ass cheek, he grips it all night, next morning he wakes up first then he wakes you up by kissing your neck lightly you moan out and your fingers run through his hair pulling at the ends of it. He then kisses your lips passionately and he gets in between your legs "fuck little girl, you got me wanted to do things I haven't never wanted to do with a women, I want to make love to you, Mark you as mine completely, wake up with you in my arms like this and go to bed with you laying on my chest like last night, you have made me weak, so we need to talk about our plan for our future together, I want to take you out on a romantic dinner then bring you back and make sweet love to you for hours on the bed, couch and in the shower" as you smile at him "I want that too Jamie" as he smirks and kisses your lips lightly "so our first official date can be tomorrow night, since we will be back home in Joliet, Illinois" as you nod your head at him "yes Jamie that sounds amazing"

He rubs his right hand up and down your throat squeezing it lightly then moves his other hand down in between your legs and feels your pussy is wet again as he smirks "you wet is it because I'm in between your legs or my hand around your throat? As you moan out "both sir" as he smirks and pulls his hand back from your neck and kisses right below your ear "fuck I need to get up before I fuck you into the mattress and I'm trying to be a gentleman" as you smile and he rolls off you and goes to the bathroom, you get up and find your panties and shorts, then pulls them both on, he comes back out and sees you standing by the windows your back to him as he smirks and walks over to you and slaps your ass cheeks, watching them jiggle as you smile and he then pulls you against his chest, "you want to get dressed then head to get some breakfast? As you turn your face and look at him "sure that sounds good" as you walk over to your bag And opens it And finds what you need then heads to the bathroom, you shower, your hair is taken down, then you get done in the shower and you redo your hair,

And put on your clothes,

you come out and he goes in the bathroom to shower and get ready too, he showers then after he gets out he gets dressed in a white t-shirt black Jeans and tennis shoes, he pulls his hair into a bun and he walks out and you look at him and he smirk...

you come out and he goes in the bathroom to shower and get ready too, he showers then after he gets out he gets dressed in a white t-shirt black Jeans and tennis shoes, he pulls his hair into a bun and he walks out and you look at him and he smirks at you "almost ready to go little girl" as you nod your head "alright sir"as he grab the bags and then holds his hand out for you "come on little girl" as you get up off the bed and walk over to him and grabs his hand as you two walk out and towards the elevator. You two make it to the elevator, Joseph and Toni are there, they are heading home too. Joseph turns to look at you holding Jamie's hand and he carrying the bags "aww it's my sister and her boy toy in our mighty leader Jay White, you two heading to the airport too? As Jamie smirks "yep we are Joseph, i got to take your sister out on date tomorrow night and change my status from boy toy to boyfriend" as you giggle at the two of them "alright you two cut it out, I want breakfast" as Jamie smirks "you heard the little lady, I got to take her out for breakfast before we go to the airport and head home" as Toni smiles and says "she will see you this weekend when you come over for your guys girls day in. As you smile at her. And you four get in the elevator, Toni and Joseph standing to one side and you and Jamie on the other, he still has your hand in his. As the elevator goes and a few minutes later you all are in the lobby, Jamie let's go of your hand, and goes to returns the key, Joseph smiles and does the same thing with his key then he turns around and pats Jamie's back "see you later dude" as Jamie smiles "later Joseph have a good weekend with the wife" as Joseph walks over to me "love you little sis don't forget to call Sunday before you arrive at the house" as you giggle "I know the rules Joseph don't worry I'll call when I'm on my way there so I don't mess up your husband wife alone time" as he smiles at you "exactly" as you roll your eyes and him and Toni leave and Jamie comes back over to you and then you two head out and to his rental car.

To be continued!!!!