Eddie Kingston

You two have an amazing time together at the park near the apartment complex building, then on your way back from the park, you two stop and get dinner, you two are at the Chinese restaurant and you two order what you both then take it back to the apartments, you got to get the guest rooms ready for Eddie's dad and brother visit in a few days. You have talked to his dad on the phone a couple times since you and Eddie become official, he seems sweet and you can't wait to meet him plus Eddie's younger brother plus his long-time girlfriend. You two change into your lounge wear and you pull your hair back in a ponytail,

 You two change into your lounge wear and you pull your hair back in a ponytail,

Eddie puts on some sweatpants a t-shirt and his timbers, you two lay around the living-room watching some Netflix, after you setup the guest rooms for his dad, brother and the brothers girlfriend

Eddie puts on some sweatpants a t-shirt and his timbers, you two lay around the living-room watching some Netflix, after you setup the guest rooms for his dad, brother and the brothers girlfriend. After you get everything setup for his family's visit, you join him on the couch, you lay on top of him or in his side. He has his arm around you the whole time. You two watch some movies on Netflix. Then he turns on the game, you get comfortable in his arms and take nap, dreaming about your future with him, your little Yorkers, getting a house together, with a big ass yard, maybe a pool definitely a playset for the kids, him a baseball hoop. You a writing drawing room. A couple dogs. One big one, one Middle size one and one little one. Eddie picking the big one but he bonds with the little one, lol.

Eddie holds you close to him as he watches the game, he pulls the throw blanket over your top half, he tells Alexa "too dim the lights down", you smile in your sleep, he sees this and smiles kissing your forehead lightly "my beautiful girl, what you dreaming about, you not having wet dream are you, I mean if you are that would be sexy as hell but you got that beautiful ass smile on your face, it's something good I bet, I'll ask you about it when you wake up" as he rubs his hand up and down your back, making circles with his fingers as you moan out in pleasure, he smirks and turns his face back to the TV, he slides his hand down lower, getting to your ass, and squeeze it gripping it, making it jiggy after he slaps it lightly. You open one eye and look at him "Edward Moore, you can't behavior can you? As he smirks and says" nah I'm the Mad King remember, you just got to deal with my misfits" as you laugh and slide your hand up and under his t-shirt, playing with his hairy chest, he moans from your touch. "Lena babygirl, you keep playing with my chest hair, I'll turn this TV off and I'll pick you and carry you to the bedroom, and have my way with you before dinner" as you smile and slide your hand down and into his sweatpants, he moans out "fuck babygirl, or that would do it too, do you want to be fuck by daddy that bad? As you turn your face and lock eyes with him "please daddy my pussy is soaking wet, touch me please" as he smirks and says "remove your hand from dad's pants babygirl, and daddy will touch you with his fingers, mouth, tongue and his cock, but I want you to get up and bend over in front of me, remove your clothes before hand, I want to see that pussy and how wet it is before I do anything do you understand me? As you nod your head at him you remove your hand from his pants then you roll over him and stand up removing your sport bra then your shoes, and finally your pants with your panties, then you go in front of him and bend over touching your toes, as he licks his lips and sees your dripping from that pretty pussy, he grips you by the hips and pulls you back.

He lifts you up in his arms, "you where dreaming naughty things weren't you little mamà? As you giggle "I couldn't help it my king, you turn me on so much" as he smirks "your going to get fucked" as you bite your bottom lip and lean against his chest as he holds you up by your thighs and carry's you towards the bedroom, he throws you on the bed and starts to remove his clothes. "Well king is going to fuck you hard, fast and deep mamà, I promise you will feel me for days" as you turn your face and look at him as he smirks "I'm fucking you for behind tonight so get in your hands and knees" as you smirk and do as he asked, sliding from your belly into your knees and hands. He pumps his cocks a few times before he tells you to back up to the end of the bed. He grips your hips and pulls you back and slides himself up and down your clit. You moan out as he slides inside your pussy, gripping your hips as he pounces into you.

You grip the bed sheets and meet his thrusts as he smirks and spanks your ass cheek lightly as he fucks you from behind, he leans over and wraps his arm under your neck and pulls you back against him, "you feel me inside you deep don't you Lil mamà" as you moan out "omg yes Papà I do it feels so good, your in so deep" as he smirks and continues to pounces into you from behind, you start to tight up and he smirks and shots his load deep inside your pussy as you climax on his cock, and he rubs your clit and you squirt on top of that, he then pulls out and let's go of you and leans back standing up and catching his breath, you catch yours and then you roll over on your back and he joins you laying down next to you and you two look at each other and relax.

To be continued!!!!