Cm Punk

You and punk have been together for a while now and you can't believe this weekend you two are going on a trip to Mexico, the company has give you both a few days off to let punk heal from an injury he got a few weeks ago and it's been bothering him of late.

Punk wants to spend time with you and relax so you two are going to Mexico so you can learn how luchadores become so big in the business, you are so into lucha libre style wrestling, and punk wants to show you where it all began. you love spending time with him and sees things you love, so you are on a plane to Mexico and he is next to you and you both are reading your books until he slides his hand on your thigh and squeezes it lightly, he wants some attention lol he gives you his cm punk smile and learn over and kisses you deeply. You run your fingers through his longhair you love his hair and tattoos.

He moves his hand up your thigh slowly getting closer to your sweet spot 😉, he loves watching you start to shake under his touch it's a turn on for him, you mumble into him "punk please you know what your doing to me and we are around people" as he smiles "yep it's more fun that way, we could caught any minute if we aren't careful and I do know what I'm doing to you" he learns over more and moves his hand in your shorts as he kisses your cheek, he wants to take advantage of you just a little bit on the plane ride lol he likes your  spontaneity.