Vol. 1 Ch. 2 Beacon

Your POV

I was on one of the family airships, with my sister, heading to Beacon. When we arrived, some of the butlers that had come with us started to unload our belongings out of the airship. I turned to my sister and said, "I'm going to see if I can find us a spot to sit in the auditorium. I'll see you later, sis."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N baking a cake)

I got changed into my sleepwear, which was just a pair of light gray sweatpants with my emblem on them. I had a decently toned body so I didn't mind sleeping shirtless like I normally did back home. I set my bag down against a wall next to my sister's bag and laid down. After awhile, my sister got up and stormed over towards the commotion coming from the other side of the ballroom. I rolled my eyes as I got up and followed her. When we got to the source of the noise, which was coming from three girls, Ruby who I met earlier, her sister, Yang, and a girl with black hair, beautiful amber eyes, and a black bow on her head. My sister stopped and said, "What in the world is going on over here?! Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?" Then at the sight of each other, both my sister and the yellow haired girl said, "Oh, not you again!" The younger girl said, "Shh! Guys, she's right! People are trying to sleep!" Weiss said, "Oh, now you're on my side!" The girl replied, "I was always on your side!" The yellow haired girl responded, "Yeah, what's your problem with my sister? She's only trying to be nice!" Weiss answered, "She's a hazard to my health!" I sighed as I spoke up and said, "Weiss, calm down. She's right, Ruby is just trying to be nice. You need to stop yelling and just try to be nicer. I don't like it when you act like this." Yellow Hair looked at me and said, "And who are you?" I smirked and said, "Y/N Schnee, her twin brother." Then I glanced over at the black haired girl, who looked slightly surprised to see me. She then rolled her eyes at the fight, simply closed her book, reached over to grab her candle, and blew it out.

Blake's POV

After I blew out the candle and was sure that Y/N and his sister were back by their sleeping bags, I let out a small sigh. Y/N Schnee, I thought to myself. The only Schnee that's ever really cared about the Faunus. He's the only human that the White Fang would never hurt. Well, except for Adam. Adam wanted to kill Y/N so the Faunus could be one step closer to being feared. I'm glad that I left the Fang. But who knew that his body was so well toned?  I sighed, scooted into my bag, and went to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.