Vol. 2 Ch. 15 Mission Time

Your POV

After the dance, I walked with Blake back to the dorms. When we got to her dorm, she paused and said, "Y/N, I know that I've been kinda distant lately, but would you mind if we slept together again?" I smiled and said, "I wouldn't mind at all." She smiled and we both went down to my dorm. When we got there, she turned to me and said, "Hey, Frost?" I raised an eyebrow and said, "Frost?" She replied and said, "That's my nickname for you. Do you not like it?" I smiled and said, "I love it, Kitty." She smiled slightly as she sat down on my bed and said, "Good, but I wanted to ask you something." I sat down next to her, placed my hand on hers, and said, "You can ask me anything." She smiled and said, "I was wondering if you'd be okay if I took off my dress and slept in what I'm wearing underneath it?" I smiled and said, "I don't mind at all, Blake. Why would you think that I would?" She blushed and replied, "Because I'm not wearing a bra underneath my dress, so I'd be sleeping in just my panties." I blushed slightly and said, "Oh. Well, I don't mind if you don't. I won't try anything intimate unless you want me to." She smiled and said, "Thanks, Y/N." I walked into the bathroom to change out of my suit and into my sleepwear. When I came out, I found Blake already laying in the bed, with the blanket over her. I climbed into the bed next to her, kissed her forehead, and said, "Goodnight, Blake." She replied, "Goodnight, Y/N." Then I wrapped my arms around her waist and we both drifted off to sleep.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Blake and Chibi Y/N drinking tea)

After Ozpin's speech, Ozpin pulled me aside and said, "Now, Mr. Schnee, since you are a one man team, you will be joining another first year team on their mission. I assume that you'd like to join Team RWBY, am I correct?" I nodded and said, "Yes." He smiled and said, "Well, okay then." I walked over to my sister's team and said, "Hey girls. I'm going with you." Weiss and Blake both looked happy and relieved, and Ruby said, "Awesome!" Then the five of us got onto the Bullhead with Doctor Oobleck and were on our way to our first mission.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I know it was kind of a weird and filler chapter.
Master out.