Vol. 1 Ch. 1 The Breakup

Your POV

I was going to see my girlfriend of 3 months, Sarah, at her house in Atlas. But before I could knock on the door, I heard her talking to another guy. She said, "I'm so glad you came over. I'm shocked that Y/N doesn't know about us yet." I heard him reply, "Tell me again, why are you even pretending to like him?" She replied, "Because he's so nice. He's gives me so many gifts. The truth is that I only like him because he's a Schnee." I sighed and said to myself, "Fuck it." Then I opened the door and said, "Well, Sarah, if that's how you really feel, then fine! We're through! I'm not some guy who likes to be used. And you're not the first girl to do it to me. So goodbye, Sarah." Then I turned and slammed the door.

I went back to the mansion, packed up my things, set them next my twin sister's luggage, and headed to her room. Weiss was the best twin sister that I could ever have. She was there to comfort me after every one of my breakups. I knocked on her door and said, "Sis, it's me." She opened her door and said, "Hello, Y/N. What is─Are you alright?" I sighed as I walked into her room and sat down on her bed. She shut the door, sat down next to me, and said, "What's wrong?" I sighed again and replied, "Sarah was cheating on me and using me for our last name. I thought she'd be different, especially after us being together for 3 months. I honestly don't know if I'll ever find the right one." I felt tears fall from my eyes as Weiss gently rubbed my back and said, "I'm sorry that she did that to you, bro. But I'm sure that there's someone out there who's meant for you." I hugged my sister and said, "I've changed my mind about going to Atlas Academy. I'm joining you at Beacon. I need to leave Atlas for at least a few months." She nodded and said, "That sounds like a good idea." I wiped away my tears and said, "Weiss, I'm so glad that you're my twin sister." She smiled and replied, "Me too. Now we best get some rest before we head off to Beacon tomorrow." I smiled and said, "You're right." I got up and headed to the door, before I paused. I turned back to my sister and said, "Thanks, Weiss. Goodnight." She smiled and said, "Goodnight, bro."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and enjoy this fanfic.
Master out.