Vol. 3 Ch. 18 Closer

Your POV

I woke up and saw my naked girlfriend still asleep on my chest. I gently stroked her cat ears and kissed her hair. I heard her yawned and I looked into her breathtaking amber eyes as they slowly opened. Blake looked at me and said, "Hey, Y/N." I replied, "Yeah?" She said, "I think we should get ready for the Vytal Tournament. Plus, Ruby and Yang should be coming back from Patch today. I don't want Yang to get too many ideas." I nodded and said, "I agree. Plus my sister wanted me to help her practice some of her Glyphs later today." Blake looked at me and said, "Okay. I'm so glad that you were able to help me with my heat." I smiled and said, "Me too. I love you, Blake Belladonna." She kissed my cheek and said, "I love you too, Y/N Schnee." She got up, pulling herself off my dick and moaning in the process. She looked at me and said, "I'm going to take a shower. If you want to join me, I don't mind. It won't be as heated as last time though." I nodded and followed her into the bathroom.

After our shower was finished and Blake and I were both dressed, we met up with the rest of team RWBY. Weiss looked at me and Blake and said, "You two seem different. You seem closer with each other than before." I wrapped my arm around Blake's waist, pulled her closer, and said, "We are."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N and Chibi Weiss practicing their Glyphs)

After practicing my Glyphs with my sister for most of the day, I headed back to my dorm for the night. As soon as I closed the door behind me, I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and said, "Hey, Blake." She kissed my neck and said, "Hey, Y/N. I know that my heat is over, but I kinda want to do it one more time before the tournament starts." I smirked and said, "Okay. I'm fine with that." She took my jacket off of me and I took off my shirt. Then I realized that she was wearing only a bra and panties. She grabbed my pants and pulled them off. Then she started making out with me. She took off her bra and I started to suck on her nipples. She moaned and pulled my boxers off and starts sucking my cock. I groaned as she started to deepthroat me and said, "I'm gonna─" Then I cummed in her mouth.

Blake's POV

I swallowed his delicious cum immediately. Then he slammed his dick into my pussy and started thrusting in and out of me. I moaned his name and released on his member. "Fuck me faster!" I moaned and he started thrusting in and out of me, going faster with each moan that I let out. Then I felt him hit my G-spot and I screamed his name loudly. He groaned and said, "I'm gonna cum!" I moaned and replied, "Release all your sweet, delicious cum inside me!" Then we both climaxed together. He pulled out and put his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest, listening to the soothing sounds of his heartbeat. He pulled the covers over both of us and we both fell asleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.