Vol. 2 Ch. 11 Recovery

Your POV

I woke up in a hospital bed with bandages wrapped around my chest. I activated my Holo-Glasses and looked around. I saw a certain cat Faunus fast asleep in a chair next to the bed. I smiled at the sight of her sleeping. I tried to sit up but felt a sharp pain in my chest, causing me to let out a slight groan of pain. I saw Blake's bow twitch as she opened her eyes to see what had woken her up. She noticed that I was awake and got up immediately. She helped me slowly sit up and said, "Thank god, you're awake! I was so worried about you." I smiled weakly and said, "I missed you too, Kitty." She kissed my forehead and said, "You don't have to worry about Tina or her sister. They've been arrested and taken to a maximum security prison." I smiled and said, "I'm so glad that you found me. How long have I been here?" She smiled and said, "We found you about 2 days ago. Now since it's almost breakfast, I'm going to get us both something to eat and be right back." I nodded slowly and said, "That sounds good." She nodded and left the room.

After the nurses came in and checked on me, Blake came back with two trays of food. I thanked her and we both began eating. The rest of the week was pretty much the same, Blake would spend all of her free time with me in the hospital wing, whether she was talking with me about random things, going over things I missed in class, or her just reading a book silently. She'd bring me food from the cafeteria. Needless to say, I could tell that she truly cared about me. When the week was over, I was finally allowed to go back to my dorm. My aura had completely healed my broken bones and the bruises were almost completely gone. When we got back to my dorm, the rest of Team RWBY and JNPR had set up a surprise party for me. I thanked them. After they left, Blake stayed behind with me. She sat down next to me on my bed and said, "Hey, Y/N. These last few days, I've slowly realized that I don't just like you, but I love you." I smiled and said, "I love you too, Blake. I've never felt this way for anyone before. I've felt what I thought was love before, but this time it's different. This time, I think it's real." Then we shared a wonderful and passionate kiss together. When we pulled away for air, we pressed our foreheads together and I said, "And I love you for not just who you are, but also for what you are." She smiled and said, "I love you, Schnee or not." I kissed her on the lips once more and said, "I'm going to change into my sleepwear." Blake nodded and said, "Would you mind if we slept together?" I smiled and said, "Not at all." She smiled and went into the bathroom to change, while I changed as well. When she came out in her pajamas, I noticed that she had also taken her bow off as well. I smiled and said, "I thought you slept with your bow on?" She smiled as she laid down next to me and said, "I normally do but I don't mind taking it off when I'm alone with you." I kissed her head and said, "Goodnight, Blake." I wrapped my arms around her waist and she said, "Goodnight, Y/N." Then we both drifted off to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.