Vol. 3 Ch. 20 Death

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N amd Chibi Winter catching up)

Blake and I were drinking tea when we saw Penny get destroyed. Then we heard from Yang that the White Fang were letting Grimm into the school. We grabbed our weapons and rushed outside to fight the Grimm. After fighting multiple groups of Beowolves, our attention was then drawn away from the Beowolf when we heard a wounded scream inside the burning interior of the dining hall. Blake turned with her fist clenched then gave a look of horror when she saw a figure throwing an Atlas soldier.

She said, "No... Adam?" I said, "Blake, don't worry. I got your back." Then I heard another voice say, "Why are you going to do that when you're with the wrong woman?" I turned and saw Tina standing there, holding 2 of her weapons, which were set of multiple dark green tomahawks. She smiled creepily at me and said, "Hello, my Darling." I went to go help Blake, but Tina stopped me and said, "I don't think so, my love." I looked at her and said, "How many times do I have to tell you, Tina? I don't love you anymore!" She grew furious and threw one of her tomahawks at me. I jumped to the side to dodge it, but its blade still hit me in the leg. Then she said, "You will either love me or die. I'm the only one that can have you!" I shot at her with Frostbite and said, "I'd rather die than stop loving Blake! Especially if I had to be with you!" Tina responded, "Fine, if I can't have you, nobody can!" She charged at me with her tomahawks and I used Blizzard and Frostbite to parry her attack. Eventually she had disarm me of both of my weapons. As she charged at me one more time, I realized that in order to make sure that she'd never come after me again, I'd have to kill her. I grabbed one of her tomahawks that was next to me as she ran at me and I stabbed her in the heart with it, killing her. I sighed out of relief as I saw the life fade from her eyes. I grabbed Frostbite and Blizzard off the ground and ran in the direction that Blake had gone.

When I found her, she was in the now destroyed cafeteria being approached by Adam Taurus. I saw that Yang was unconscious and missing an arm and Blake was unable to move. I looked at Adam and yelled, "Hey, asshole!" Adam turned and said, "Ah, another one of my darling's friends waiting to get hurt. And a Schnee at that." I smirked and said, "Think again, Dumbass! I'm not just a Schnee. I'm her boyfriend!" When Adam heard me say boyfriend, he got furious and said, "Boyfriend?! Oh, even more reason for me to kill you!" I saw Blake sneak away with Yang in her arms since Adam was being distracted by me. I smirked and said, "Thank you." Adam replied, "For what?" I chuckled and said, "For letting me stall long enough to let Blake escape." Adam turned to where Blake and Yang used to be. When he saw that they had escaped, he became furious and charged at me. I swung both Frostbite and Blizzard at him. He blocked my attack with his sword and kicked me into a wall. I hit the wall and some of it crumbled on top of the lower half of my body. Adam smiled and said, "After I do this, I doubt that they'll ever find you. At least, not before you die." Then he knocked some rubble from another wall on top of me, completely covering me from being seen from any rescue ship that might fly over the area later on, looking for survivors.

I know that this chapter was kinda sudden, but I wanted to get through the Fall of Beacon. I've got lots of ideas for this book. But nonetheless, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.