Vol. 6 Ch. 35 Stealing From The Elderly

3rd Person POV

Cordovin said, "Ah, I was relieved to hear that you two came to your senses, Miss and Mr. Schnee. Many of us were devastated when we heard you two would be attending... Beacon Academy. Knowing that you'll be returning to Atlas just warms my old heart." Pretending, Weiss said, "It was... time to get my act together and go back to my roots." Y/N nodded and lied, "And it was time for me to grow up and realize that I'd be better off marrying someone else more appropriate for me. Not just some Faunus." Cordovin replied, "Oh, I can't wait to see you follow in your sister's footsteps." Weiss said, with an unenthusiastic smile, "Absolutely..." Cordovin added, "I'm sending two of my best guards to personally escort you. Make sure General Ironwood hears that part." Cordovin winked and walked away. The first Nubuck Guard said, "Allow me to assist you with your bag." He walked over to pick up Weiss' luggage and said, "My, what a heavy bag!" Keeping her grip on her luggage, Weiss said, "That's alright!" The first Nubuck Guard replied, "Nonsense!" Then the second Nubuck Guard said, "Allow me to assist as well!" Weiss replied, "I can take care of it by myself!" As Cordovin walked away, she overheard Weiss and the Nubuck Guards conversation. She stopped in her tracks and gained a suspicious look on her face. Saphron noticed this and whispered to Adrian, "Just like we practiced." Adrian nodded at his mother. The baby then let out a loud wail that can be heard throughout the base. Adrian "cried" as he fussed in his mother's arms. Pretending, Saphron said, "Oh no! Look at that, he's just going to miss you so much! You should hurry on out of here!" The two guards hupped over to Adrian as they performed weird poses to amuse him. Cordovin continued walking with an unamused look on her face.

Your POV

While they were distracted, Weiss and I quickly got onto the airship with the luggage behind her and said, "That was close." I nodded and said, "Yeah. It was." Ruby said over earpiece, "Is everything okay?" From inside Weiss' luggage, Maria said, "Call me heavy... It's all muscle! I'll show them a thing or two about heavy!" I ignored her and said, "We're on board."

3rd Person POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N playing solitaire)

Blake said, "Let go of the past, Adam. Do it for yourself." Adam replied, "Just forget it all? Is that what you did to me?! You just threw our memories away?!" Then Adam noticed the ring on her finger and said, "And apparently you already moved on from that Schnee I killed at Beacon!" Blake yelled at him, "Adam! I didn't move on nor is Y/N dead! I'm engaged to him! Unlike you, he actually wants equality for the Faunus. And he's human!" Now even more furious, Adam said, "I let you go once already, Blake. I'm never making that mistake again..." The two former White Fang members took defensive stances, and prepared for battle against each other.

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Qrow flying into a window)

After we finally managed to leave Argus on an airship, I sat down next to Blake and said, "I know that it must've been hard to fight Adam like that. I had to kill Tina when Beacon fell, so I know that it wasn't easy. I love you." She turned to me and said, "I love you too. It's just..." She trailed off and I asked, "It's just what? What is it, Blake?" She sighed and said, "I just hope your family approves of me. I mean I know both of your sisters do, but I'm not sure about the rest." I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "It doesn't matter if they don't approve. I highly doubt my father would approve of you, but I could care less about his opinion. All that matters is that I will always love you, no matter what." Blake hugged me and said, "Thanks, Y/N." I smiled as I hugged her back and said, "I love you too, Kitty."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.