Epilogue

Your POV

12 Years Later

I was on a boat to Menagerie with Blake, my wife of now 11 years. We had just finished our mission with Jaune and Yang. Ruby had become a Huntress/Teacher at the newly rebuilt Beacon Academy, and my twin sister had become co-owner of the SDC with Whitley after he offered her the spot. With their help, Blake and I were able to get Faunus equality all over Remnant. Blake and I had gotten a house in Menagerie after the wedding so we could have somewhere to live amd start a family.

When we arrived in Menagerie, we got off the boat and headed to my in-laws' house. I knocked on the door and Kali answered. She smiled at us and said, "Y/N. Blake. You're back. Ghira just took Snow to beach a while ago. They should be back in a bit. Why don't you come inside and have some tea?" Blake and I smiled and I said, "That's sounds great, Kali." Kali smiled and said, "Y/N, I told you, please call me Mom." I rolled my eyes and said, "Sorry, Mom." Then we went inside and enjoyed some tea while we waited for Ghira and my son to return.

After a while, I heard the door open, which was followed by a familiar voice saying, "Mommy! Daddy! You're back!" I turned and smiled as Blake and I's 7-year-old son came running over to us. He had my white hair with a pair of white cat ears, but he had his mother's amber eyes. He ran up to me and hugged my leg. After we all had lunch, Blake and I had gathered our son's things. We thanked Kali and Ghira for watching Snow for us, then we headed to our house. When we got home, Blake and I started to tell Snow about the fun and adventure we had on our mission, but with some added exaggeration in it. We also left out the parts that he was still too young for.

Later that night, after we had put him to bed. Blake and I sat down together on the couch and she cuddled up against me. I wrapped my arms around her and said, "I'm so glad that we met. I've never been happier since I met you." She smiled and said, "Me neither. I love you, Y/N Schnee." I kissed her head and replied, "I love you too, Blake Schnee."

The End.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and this book.
Master out.