School

This time in the pov of Ibuki Mioda

(Tw for bandaid btw)

  I yell as I burst into the classroom with my guitar still strapped to me. I sit down at my desk and I look around the room. So far the only people here are myself, Hiyoko, Mahiru, Sonia, and Kazuichi.
  Of course Kazuichi is here, Sonia's here, he practically stalks her, I think to myself rolling my eyes.
  A few minutes later, Peko and Fuyuhiko walk in. Honestly since this is between me and you I think they're dating. They act like a married couple I swear! They sit down in silence, Fuyuhiko gave Peko one of the coldest and warmest glances I have EVER seen in my life! EVER! Honestly if looks could kill, everyone Fuyuhiko looked at would be dead, the baby gangsta is full of hatred for humans in general. Sigh, if only Ibuki could be of some help to them.
  As soon as I look back at my desk my crush comes skidding into the room saying that she was so sorry how she was late and all that, even though she's right on time, as if on que, all of my other classmates file in the room. Mikan walks over to her desk and trips on the handle of her bag, which she just set down. As always, she falls into an embarrassing pose and Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi are grumbling about her "unwanted display of body" even though they know she's just clumsy. I help her up because no one else will. After helping Mikan up and to her desk, I go sit down at mine just in time for our homeroom teacher, Miss Yukizome, to walk in the room.
  "Good morning class!" She says every morning,
  "Good morning Miss Yukizome!" We reply every day.