Hope's Final Destination

3rd person view (limited to Nagito's thoughts)

(ALSO THIS SHOULD BE VERY OBVIOUS BUT MEGA TRIGGER WARNING FOR LITERALLY EVERY KIND OF SUFFERING AND D3ATH, ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT I WROTE THIS OUT MYSELF AND TOOK FOREVER PERFECTING IT SO PLEASE DON'T STEAL IT THANK YOU)

"Well. It was nice meeting you all." Nagito's said, chuckling. His chuckle grew louder and louder until he was laughing like he was completely psycho. Everybody else stood there either gaping in shock or glaring at Nagito in disgust. Hajime and Nagito screamed and reached for each other as Monokuma threw a rope over Nagito's neck and dragged him off. All of the remaining students, including a crying Hajime were all told to enter a "viewing room" so everyone could watch live coverage of the execution.
"This is disgusting who would ever force high school kids to do this, let alone come up with the idea for it!" Fuyuhiko said crossing his arms as he stomped off with everyone else.

𝙴𝚡𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝

𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚖 - 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙱𝚢𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚢𝚊

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 - 𝙺𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚎𝚍𝚊 𝙽𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚝𝚘
𝚂𝙷𝚂𝙻 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙴𝚡𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 : 𝙴𝚡𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚍

"𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗"

Nagito Komaeda is on a plane. He's sitting in first class, being pampered like a poodle. He's flying to America for the first time ever. Everything is going perfectly and smoothly for the first half of the flight.
The intercom comes on but instead, it's Monokuma, he claims that he has hacked the plane and that they were going to be making an early landing. As he says this, the plane starts towards the ocean in a nosedive. Faster and faster it goes, a loud boom sounds, they're going so fast they broke the sound barrier!
The plane crash-lands on a completely deserted island in the middle of the ocean. The sole survivor of the crash is Nagito, who's badly injured. He's limping with one leg, holding a badly scratched arm, and bleeding from a cut on his cheeks. He slowly makes his way out of the water and closer to the island's shores.
As Nagito is trudging up the shores of the island, he begins being attacked, there are booby traps everywhere on the beach! Although he avoids most of the deadly traps a spear from one stabbed into his good leg, leaving Nagito on the ground with one hand he can use. Every pull forward hurts him, but he can't stop. If he's made it this far he can make it to safety.
Hope swells inside of Nagito as he sees the treeline. Another spear stabs his leg, pinning it to the ground. He can't move any further and he looks down, losing hope. He looks up to see his parents a standing few feet away, encouraging him to keep moving.
Nagito somehow stands up, and slowly and painfully limps towards his parents, crying and calling out to them. Nagito reaches out to hug them, but their faces fall off and reveal that they're just Monokumas. Nagito is so shocked, hurt, and despaired that he doesn't even try to dodge the bullet as it flies into his head.

𝙴𝚡𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚍...

Pov of Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Everyone just stared at the screen. Hajime had tears pouring out of his eyes as he curled up into a ball and started rocking. I couldn't move either, Nagito's execution was the most brutal thing I've ever seen and that's saying something! They played on both his mental, emotional, and physical states and left him absolutely tortured, heartbroken and despaired, and insane when they murdered him.