The Search

POV of Ibuki Mioda

  As sudden as the screaming and sobbing started, it stopped.
  "Don't worry I'll use my tracking power to find them." Gundham said as a few of his hamsters came out of his sleeves and sniffing the ground. (I know if he had brought canines it would have been better but this is unexpected so it matches his talent oddly.)
  "Tracking hamsters? I didn't predict this!" A lowerclassman said. He is called the Ultimate Clairvoyant. According to Soda, they are best friends so he could tag along without causing too much harm to our plan.
  "Bartholomew has found something!" Gundham announced as the tiny hamster looked up and squeaked urgently.
  "There's no time to lose come on!" Sonia said rushing forward.
  "Right behind you Miss Sonia!" Kazuichi said a couple steps behind the princess.
  "I hear voices, move him you slimy troll!" A voice says from a nearby room.
  "We can't lose our prisoner." The same voice said, suddenly sounding serious.
  "Only one prisoner?!?!" I cried out.
  "I saw the girl with black hair take Peko back in and Peko was trying to get to Fuyuhiko who must be in here! Why only one prisoner???" I said flying into a panic. What did they do to one of them, which one is being taken away? I barely had time to stop myself from thinking those bad thoughts before we barreled into a room, seeing the unthinkable.
  The hallway filled with screams, leaving the people who were lagging behind confused.
  "Wait, she isn't dead." Sonia said, delivering relief to the few of us who heard. Sonia checked her pulse and in front of her nose.
  "She's alive, is Mikan here? She looks pretty bruised up." She said, looking for the nurse.
  Mikan was probably near the back but I did bring her, just in case someone got hurt bad.
  "Y-yeah I'm h-here." Mikan said cautiously making her way to the front of the crowd around the room.
  "It's not as near as bad as it looks, she'll be okay." She said with confidence.
  "She didn't stutter once!" I heard Soda whisper to Yasuhiro, both of them giggling. I gave him the evil eye as soon as I heard him say that and he shut up really fast.
  "That must mean that they have Baby Gangsta." Akane said, using her silly but true nickname for him.
  "And he must have been unable to check Peko's pulse so he must've believed that she was dead..." Mahiru said shakily.
  "So... If Fuyuhiko thought Peko was dead... Then he must've been the source of screaming and sobbing earlier!" Soda concluded, struggling to piece the evidence together.
  "Great job dumbass! Do you want a reward?" Hiyoko said in her normal sarcastic tone.
  "Hey, is there a nearby bathroom? Cause I REALLY NEED TO SHIIIIIIIT!!!!" Nekomaru practically screamed. He couldn't have been louder or had worse timing!