Inside His Mind

POV of Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

(Underlined statements are something,personality, thoughts, others, list goes on; growing in Fuyuhiko's mind)

...

Hello, can you hear me?

...What the fuck?

Who... Who are you?

I don't exactly have a name, but I can say that I'm a part of you that never shows.

Damn right, mind explaining while you're here? I'm kinda confused and pissed right now, least you could do is give me some privacy...

Ugh, your perceiving skills suck ass don't they.

Are you calling me stupid?!

I'm here, because I'm your despair. Duh. Dumbass.

Tch. This is a lie, my mind is playing tricks on me. Or is it that stupid Junko mocking me.

Hahahaha! You're so hilarious. You make me laugh.

Ugh leave me alone. Is there a way I can shut my mind off?

Hahahahaha your despair is only making me stronger.

Fuck off will ya.

Peko's deeeeeaaaddd~~~~~~

Stop it stop it STOP it STOP IT

Hahahaha she's dead she's dead she's dead.

Graaaaah!!! Why can't I punch people inside my mind. What do you look like?!?!

I do not have a body form. I am merely a part of your mind. So you could assume that I look similarly to you.

Okay then. Again, what is your reason for being here, not the fuckin problem.

Again. I'm here for your despair but honestly Junko forced me out of hiding.

One more reason to hate that motherfucker.

Awwwww don't be like that~~~
She's actually pretty cool once you get to know her.

Whatever, are you trying to get me to join her or whatever she's trying to do?

Finally, he's perceived something!