No Worries

POV of Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

  "Okay buddy boy here's the deal..." How I was in the same room as that maniac I have no idea.
  "Don't worry, your precious girlfriend is okay. Anyways I'm feeling generous so I'll offer you a peaceful path."
  "What is it now?" I almost flinched as she put her hand on my shoulder.
  "If you become my apprentice, I'll make sure all of your friends live." She said as she reached for a cake pop on the table.
  "You promise?" I say cautiously, this girl may be a year younger than me, but she's dangerous.
  "Big sis?" The voice of a little kid is behind the door. The door opens and there's a little girl with green hair in a wheel chair, she couldn't have been more than six or seven years old.
  "Hello my sweet little munchkins!" She said. I noticed that there were four other kids pushing the wheel chair or floating around the girl in the wheel chair.
  "Big sis I'm bored of waiting here!" The girl in the wheel chair whined. I almost told her to stop before that psycho Junko ripped her arms off.
  "Go play the arcade games in the other room I'm a little busy, besides, the climax is about to begin!" Junko said, sounding like someone her age squealing over a boy. The kids left the room with a groan and more whining. Junko waited till they left to say,
  "Being my apprentice is super important so never forget, okay?"
  "You've got some lines coming up, so let your despair side take control so it's easier." Junko said, that's the sentence that snapped everything inside of Fuyuhiko.

POV of Ibuki Mioda

  I woke up on the floor of the strange court room I was in earlier. But Peko was here!
  "Peko are you okay?" I yelled as I ran to her side, she was alright, so I went and laid down next to Mikan so she wouldn't be cold.
  As everyone else started to wake up we were able to see who wasn't here. It turns out that the two people missing were Yasuhiro and Chiaki.
  Kazuichi had scrambled to untie Sonia when he woke up but Gundham was way closer and he got there before Soda.
  The screens turned on and this time Chiaki was on it. She was confused where she was so she started walking forward.
  There were screens there too but they were black. Chiaki walked over to one and it turned on. But what was on the screen, smiling, clear as day, sent Peko into a rage.