The Mission

POV 3rd person noone

  Junko looked up at Mukuro as she walked in, with the person she was supposed to release.
  "What the fuck Mukuro why is SHE here?!?!" Junko yelled at her sister, extremely frustrated.
  "She was screaming and attracting attention." The older one replied.
  "You don't wanna make me angry~" The younger one said in a cruel tone of voice.
  "Sorry ma'am, won't happen again I'm sorry please don't hurt me I'll do anything!" The older one begged.  
  Mukuro tied Peko to a chair and placed her in the center of the room.
Junko was preoccupied with Mukuro though, she pushed her sister down and put her foot on her face, and started pressing down. Peko let out a small sound and Junko whisked around to look at Peko, seemingly forgetting about her sister.
"What's wrong~~~~? Can't defend
yourself?" Junko said to Peko teasingly. Of course Peko stayed silent. Junko put some sort of contraption on Peko's neck and said,
  "So here's the deal, we put one of these on your little boyfriend too, the one you call 'Master' or some kinky shit." She paused as she saw the blood drain from Peko's face,
  "And anytime you choose to be silent, we'll shock him. And same goes for him."

POV of Ibuki Mioda

  We met back up in front of the statue in the school yard, ready for battle. Everyone is armed,
  "We have a fucking bear so we should be good." Kazuichi said. Though uninvited, he somehow overheard and came with some wrenches and machines that could be useful. Nagito brought an upperclassman who was a pharmacist by the name of Seiko Kamura.
  "I'm here in case someone gets hurt or someone needs sedated that sort of stuff." She said looking slightly nervous.
  "Alright, everyone ready the weapons." I say, warning my friends to be prepared. I reach to the lever I saw the girl press and take Peko off to wherever they are.
  "What the fuuuck." Kazuichi said under his breath, holding a wrench in both hands.
  I took a deep breath, and stepped through the 'door'.