Nightmares

POV of Fuyuhiko

   After that night most people stalked off in groups of three, already suspicious of one another. I knew I could trust Peko so I walked home with her.
   She doesn't remember why she stopped calling me 'Young Master' so she's started doing it again, but only when we're in private.
   Peko and I walk back to the little village of cottages in silence, most of the way. I wanted to tell her about him, but I couldn't, because I'd lose control and she would hate me forever and ever.
   When we got to my cottage, -she wanted to drop me off first- I kissed her, a small kiss but definitely a kiss. We said goodbye and she walked off to her cottage in the girls section.
   I walked in my cottage making sure to lock the door, just in case. After making sure I locked the door, I flopped down on my bed and fell asleep. I didn't even have time to take my shoes off.
   I'm standing in a bloody classroom. There's a dead body in the middle with other students gathered around it in terror. Other me said it was live footage from a killing game, even though it was the middle of the night.
   He often gave me footage from the game going on in Hopes Peak High, he was hoping that it would entertain me just as much as him but it made me sick.
   I thought of Peko and the dream changed almost instantly. I was now standing in a sunny field with a big tree creating shade. She was laying out a red checkered blanket, a picnic.
   She opened the basket she had set down beside her and began placing food on the blanket. I sat down next to her, giving her a flower I didn't even know I had.
   She blushed and sat down next to me. We started to eat when she pulled out two pork sandwiches. We started to eat when one of her eyes started to turn grey. I blinked and her outfit changed.
   She was wearing a combination of black, grey, red, and white. No... I knew what had happened. She looked down at my sandwich which was dripping with fresh blood.
   She started to chuckle when she pointed at something behind me. I looked at what she was pointing to and I threw up.
   It was Natsumi. But parts of her body were hacked off, her eyes were poked out, and a smile was carved into her face.
   "Do you like the sandwiches?" Natsumi groaned.
   "I helped make them." Natsumi sighed as if she had taken her last breath.
   Peko started to cackle when I looked down at my sandwich in horror when I saw the eyeball looking up at me. She pulled out a knife and I couldn't move. She tied me up with ropes and said,
   "Don't worry babe, this won't hurt a bit." She cood the last words as if she was comforting a dead dog. The knife had begun to pierce my skin when I woke up screaming.