So Who Did It?

POV of Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

   Everyone turned to look at Chiaki.
   "Noted." Sonia said, her hand on her opposing bicep in an almost pose-like fashion. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kazuichi trying to mimic Sonia's pose while blushing and smiling. This made me giggle.
   "Watchu laughing at boy?" Hajime said, trying to be funny. Nobody laughed. Everyone stared at him.
   "Laughing at something someone did. Anyways, so the blackout. It had to be caused by someone inside the building, right?" I responded. Pointing around the circle.
   "I noticed different irons plugged in and air conditioners all set to turn on at the same time." Peko said.
   "Hmm. Ibuki thinks that maybe the killer did that to override the breaker box!" Ibuki chirped after thinking for a second. That has to be one of the smartest things she has ever said. Nonetheless, it definetly advances the conversation.
   "And those mysterious mini stab wounds all over Byakuya are the cause of death!" Hajime yelled.
   "You guys maybe didn't notice this, but there was a slit on his throat and the Monokuma File literally says that's what he died from." Peko said. Everyone pulled out their tablets to look at it and there it was.

𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑...

𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚝.

   "Huh..." Hajime said, obviously embarrassed. Akane flashed a grin because she was right.
   "So whoever had the knife killed Togami." Nekomaru said.
   "Hey Nagito, why've you been so quiet over there, hiding something? Trying to not let the tongue slip?" I said after looking at a tense Nagito.
   "W-what do you mean Fuyuhiko? I'm fine! Couldn't be better. But I have something to add. While I was cleaning, I noticed TeruTeru hiding a weapon under a table." Nagito said, pointing at the chef who's facial expression went from relief to panic.
   "Huh? Wha 'bout dat now? I mean," he slicked his hair back, "How could it be me? I was in the kitchen the entire time, cooking that delicious feast for everyone!" He replied, the panic in his voice receding.
   "There are knifes in a kitchen, right?" Kazuichi said. I wanted to bitch slap his stupid face.
   "Well, before the party started Byakuya had me search around with him and he gave me a list of everything in the kitchen and everything he collected and locked in the box." Hajime said, shoving both of his hands in his pockets. For a moment there was silence and the rustling sounds of paper as Hajime searched his pockets for the list and finally he said,
   "Aha! Found it!" He smirked as he held the paper up.
   "And he stuck to the list too. I saw." He also said.
   "But wait, that says all of the knives were removed. And only one metal skewer was missing. Could the knife have been brought outside by the perpetrator?" I said, thinking.
   "Wow, baby gangsta can use big boy words!" Hiyoko said. I turned and stared at her until she apologized.
   "So that makes most of Teruteru's statement true, but also points the finger at Nagito. Even though Byakuya died of the knife slit, there were also those skewer marks all over him." Sonia said.
   "Hah! The foolish mortal is trembling in fear!" Gundham says, pointing to a nervous Hanamura. Teruteru noticed and huffed at Gundham.
   "I'm scared because you might pick me and we'll all die except for Nagito!" He shot back nervously.
   "He stabbed him from under the floorboards!!!" Peko said, out of nowhere.
   "Huh?" Everyone said, confused by her outburst.
   "This whole time I was thinking, how could Teruteru have gotten underneath Byakuya to stab him like that. And then it hit me like a brick, the slits in the floor!" She said. I looked at her and gave her an 'atta girl' look. She smiled back at me.
   "I saw Nagito setting everything up, and I was going to stop him. I went under the floorboards and waited to stab him to save everyone else. I'm innocent though, the Monokuma file says so!" Teruteru yelled, sweating beads. Nagito started trembling.
   "Hahahahaaa who knew good chefs are also good liars?! I heard you planning to take the knife and slit my throat from underneath!" Nagito said.
   "I'M PHYSICALLY TOO SHORT FOR THAT!" Teruteru shot back.
   "WHAT IF YOU USED A STEP STOOL?!" Nagito spat.
   "ENOUGH WITH THE SCREAMING!!! You're making Ibuki's head hurt!" Ibuki barked. Everyone stopped.
   "I've decided who I'm voting for..." I said. Everyone silently turned to face me, waiting for what I was about to say next.
   "With everything said and proven, I'm voting for Nagito. It's obvious that your luck has run out and you've been trying to hide it. But riddle me this, why Byakuya?" I said turning to face a horrified Nagito.
   "I agree with Youn- I mean, Fuyuhiko. I'm also voting for Nagito." Peko said.
   A chorus of 'me too's and 'I agree's followed. With each one, Nagito looked more and more scared.
   "VOOOTIIIIINGGGG TIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEE" Monokuma screeched from his chair.
   "I already explained voting earlier, you know how to do it." Monokuma said.

...

𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗...

𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐...

𝙸𝚗

3

2

1

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜,
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜, 𝙽𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝙺𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚎𝚍𝚊

𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎.

   "H-huh...?" Nagito squeaked.
   "Pha!" Gundham said in distaste.
   "Well... Would you at least explain why before you leave us?" I asked.
   "Hahahaha... You literally sent me to my death, why should I tell you anything? Very well, I didn't originally aim for Togami, I aimed for whoever was closest to the table. And he was unlucky enough to have been underneath the table. There. You're explanation." He said.
   "All rainbows end somewhere, I suppose... My luck seems to have run out." Nagito said, hugging himself.

   "Goodbye now."

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

I'M SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS WITH SPELLING, 'Peko' MY KEYBOARD HATES ME AND AUTO CORRECTS IT TO PEKOE AND IT'S SO ANNOYING LIKE WHY DOES IT EVEN DO THAT.

Anyways, so sorry for the wait and stuff, I've been so stressed I still have to read an entire half book tonight and write an alternate ending to it. I'mma go do that now, catch ya on the other side!!