A New Beginning

POV of Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

   "A beach? Weren't we just in Hope's Peak High just a second ago?" An unfamiliar voice said. I looked beside me and there was Peko Pekoyama, a childhood friend and my crush. Some dark place in my mind was trying to speak to me but I muffled him because I didn't have much reason to be mad.
   Come on you big bitch you can't tell me that they erased your memories too. I'll fill you in...
   He said some unbelievable things but he showed me and I believed him. Suddenly all of the memories came flooding in. All of the heartache and struggles of the past four years.
   I can't tell them can I?
   No you cannot, bring me to the main computer area, I'll code something into it.
   Yeah okay.
   We decided to do this at night and we went and he reprogrammed it. We got called to a meeting or whatever and there was a Monokuma, saying something about a killing game.
   Act surprised... Dummy you're gonna get found out!
   Gangsters don't get surprised so I twist my face to look slightly confused and in disbelief.
   "Whatever I'm not dealing with this have fun killing each other!" I said uninterested as I walked off. Peko looked slightly concerned but only for a moment, then her look of confusion is back on. I walked to my cottage after getting lost a couple times.
   Soon it was nightfall and I went to Peko's cottage and asked her if she wanted to go on a walk with me. The cool tropical night breeze blew softly.
   She stopped and turned to me,
   "Why we're you acting so weird earlier Young Master? You looked like the world's biggest bombshell got dropped on you."
   Because it did.
   Hahahaha that's funny but don't tell her, she'll think you're nutso.
   I smiled slightly and said,
   "I have no idea what you mean."
   I looked to see if anyone was watching then when I saw no one was watching I grabbed Peko's hand and pulled her behind a building.
   "Peko I've been meaning to tell you this for a while... I love you, like a lot, as in 'I want to date you' love. It's okay if you don't feel the same way."
   She looked shocked but then she smiled and bent down to be eye level with me. As soon as she got to eye level she pressed her lips to mine.
   Oh wow is this really happening?!
   Yeah, it is, you've kissed before but she doesn't remember, but you do.
   Right I remember. When Junko tried to execute her.
   Bingo! Right on the money!
   Peko pulled apart from me and I hugged her tight, not wanting to lose her, the way we had lost almost everything else.

Author's note:
I'm so sleepy but I can't go back to sleep yet, this took a half hour to write but it seems so short. Dkdnddnnenne my eyes still kinda hurt from light mode. Anyways I'm trying I'm trying don't k!ll me I'm trying to write.