Mystic Falls

(Amelia's outfit is on top.)

Packing is awful. Especially when you have a 3 year old toddler that is really hyper and is jumping around everywhere.

"Jayden." He looks at me innocently and smiles. "Sit down. Now." Jayden sits down on the bed and crosses his legs over each other.

"Sorry momma." I smile at him and gave him a small kiss. Nik walked in and sat down next to Jayden, messing with his hair. 

"Are you ready to go to Mystic Falls, little guy?" Nik asked Jayden and he nodded happily.

"Yes, dad. I get to see Stef, Uncle, Auntie, and Jenna. Also Bon Bon, Ty, and Line." Jayden said and I smiled at his excitement. 

"I'm glad." Nik looked at me and stood back up to give me a kiss. "Is everything packed?" Nik asked as he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Almost. All I need is to pack Jayden's toys and some of his clothes and then I'm done." He nodded and looked at Jayden who was still sitting criss cross on the bed.

"Let's go pack your toys, little guy." Jayden nodded and ran to the door, waiting for Nik. "Go to your room. I'll meet you there." Jayden nodded and ran out towards his room. Nik turned back to me and smiled.

"We need to turn in the apartment key before we leave." I turned to the suitcase in front of me and kept packing. Nik signed.

"Alright. Now, can you stop being mad at me?" I looked at him like he had two heads. 

"How can I not be mad at you? We are about to return to Mystic Falls just so you could kill my sister. And for what? So you can build an army of hybrids?" Nik frowned and walked closer to me, grabbing my hands in his. 

"An army of hybrids that will protect us. Our family. You and Jayden will be protected." I loved that he cared for us and wanted to protect us, but I was still mad.

"You still have to kill my sister." I took my hands away from his and kept packing. I heard him sign again and walk out the room.

I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands, taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Elena, but I can't stop him." I muttered to myself.

...

The silence in the car was very awkward. I knew Nik was annoyed with me because I was mad at him and so was I. None of us talked and the only thing you could hear was Jayden's soft snores from the back seat.

We were sitting in some small traffic when I decided to break the silence.

"Is there any way that you don't have to murder my sister?" I looked at Nik and he shook his head. 

"She has to die for the sacrifice to be complete." He looked at me with sad eyes. I knew it wasn't because of Elena dying. It was because he knew how I felt about it. "I'm sorry, but I've been waiting for this day for hundreds on years. I'm not letting it slip by." He started to drive again and I stayed quiet for a bit.

"Fine. Just know that I will hold this against you for eternity." He smirked and looked at me, nodding.

"I never thought otherwise, love." We kept driving until we arrived at the airport. Nik carried Jayden and a suitcase while I had the rest of our stuff. We walked in and went through all of security and then went to our gate.

"Where are we going to go after the sacrifice is complete?" I asked Nik as we sat, waiting to be allowed to board the plane.

"To find werewolves to turn into hybrids, love." I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Nik." I said, slowly closing my eyes.

"I love you too, love. I'll wake you up when they call us." I nodded lazily and ended up falling asleep.

...

I was awakened from my sleep by whispers in my ear.

"Wake up, love. We need to go on the plane." My eyes opened and Nik was brushing the hair out of my face while Jayden was standing in front of me with a smile on his face. I stood up and we all made our way to the line waiting to be boarded.

It was our turn to give the lady our boarding passes. 

"Your boarding pass please cutie." The woman looked at Nik with flirtatious eyes and I glared at her. Nik was about to hand her the tickets but I ripped them out of his hands and handed them to her myself.

"Here and I suggest you keep your eyes off of my husband or it won't end well." I fake smiled and walked into the plane with Nik and Jayden following me. I can fell the smirk on Nik's face and it's probably because I called him my husband. 

We made it to our seats and Jayden instantly fell asleep. I didn't say anything to Nik because I didn't really know what to say.

"So I'm your husband? I thought I had to ask for your hand in marriage first." Nik joked and smirked. I looked at him and a smile appeared on my face.

"I'm sorry. It just slipped." Nik reached over Jayden and grabbed my hand in his.

"I liked it and you know I think you look really cute when your jealous." I scoffed playfully and he chuckled. "One day you'll be my wife, love. One day." I blushed and nodded. Nik planted a kiss on my hand and then let go.

"Go to sleep, Nik. I know you are tired. You have a lot of work ahead of you." Nik nodded and leaned back in his chair. 

I started thinking about what will happen when we arrive in Mystic Falls. Nik is out to kill my sister and there is nothing I could really about it. Even if I ask him not to, it doesn't mean he will stop. He's been wanting to do this sacrifice for decades and it's not my place to try and stop him. 

Also, something inside of me isn't letting me be mad at him and tell him not to kill my sister. I'm thinking it's the soulmate bond. What else could it be? I have feeling something is going to happen other than just the sacrifice. I guess we will find out when we get there.

Thinking about all of that made me tired and I just wanted to sleep again. Darkness took over and I fell into a deep sleep. I may not be ready for what is going to happen, but there is nothing I can do about it now.

Author's Note:

Finally posted another chapter!! I'm sorry I haven't posted but I'm back with more! In the next chapter we will be in Mystic Falls. All hell is going to break loose. I hope you're ready!

Please comment on how I can make this story better and if you want me to add anything. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please Vote, Comment, and Share. <3