Klaus

I was sitting in one of the chairs drinking my coffee quietly while Katherine made some for Nik and Maddox left to go get Nik's original body.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." Maddox told Nik as he walked to the door.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get." I scoffed playfully when Nik said that, remembering the time he was in a bad mood because I took too long in the shower when we were going on a date.

Nik closed the door and looked at me with a playful look on his face. "Why did you scoff, love?" I shook my head and smiled.

"Just remembering the times when you were very impatient." He smiled back at me and Katherine walked over to him, handing him his coffee.

"Where's he going?" Katherine asked, referring to Maddox.

"To retrieve me." Nik said as he grabbed the cup of coffee. "So I can get out of this bad hair-do." I stood up and went to Nik.

"Yes, please. I want the original Nik back." I said smiling at him and he smiled back.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" Katherine asked.

"What do you care?" I fired back at Katherine. I wasn't to thrilled that she was still here. It kind of annoyed me. Maybe it's because she has a past with Nik? Either way it's annoying. 

Nik put his arm around my waist and looked at Katherine.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us. I've killed the witch, I have the moon stone, and the doppelganger is waiting in the wings." Nik said, checking off all of the requirements. "Oh, I am ready to break this curse." 

"And why would you do that here?" Katherine asked. "There's so many people that would stop you."

"Yeah? Like who? The same ones who tried to stop him last night?" I asked her. "It clearly didn't end well." Nik looked at me with worried eyes. I ignored the look he gave me and just kept drinking my coffee.

"Because I have to. It's the birth place of the doppelganger." Nik explained to Katherine.

"I didn't realize that was a requirement."

"Well, how could you? You betrayed me. and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina." Nik explained and walked closer to Katherine. "But I did find your birth place and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool." I signed and shook my head at Nik. I know he feels no pity for Katherine but it's kind of hurtful to remind someone of their family when they were murdered. "Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you are."  Nik said as he started to walk away.

"She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone that she loves get hurt." I nodded, agreeing with Katherine because Elena would do that. 

"And that's exactly what I'm counting on." Nik said as he held his jacket. "You can't leave until I tell you too." Nik compelled Katherine and opened the door to the apartment. He was about to walk out but I stopped him. 

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"To see your Aunt." I nodded and walked closer to him. 

"Let me get changed and I'll go with you. First, we have to get Jayden though." Nik nodded and I rushed to the bedroom and got changed.

" Nik nodded and I rushed to the bedroom and got changed