Disturbing Behavior

We were at a clothing store, looking for clothes that Rebekah could wear. We could not have her walking around in her 90s dress. Even though it was beautiful, people would look at her weird. 

I was sitting in a chair beside Nik while Jayden was sitting in between Nik's legs. One of the workers was pouring some champagne into Nik's cup and I could see how he was looking at her. 

"Watch your eyes, Niklaus." I tell him and he smirks my way, taking the bottle of champagne. 

He looked my way again and smiled. "I'm all yours, love." He said and I nod, giving him a look.

Rebekah calls out from one of the dressing rooms saying, "There has to be more to this dress." She says and I chuckle.

"There's not." Nik says still looking at the woman walking away. I smack him across the head and glare at him.

"I'm serious Nik." I say and he nods. He really thinks it is funny. 

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then." She says as she comes out from the dressing room and I act like I got offended.

"Wow, that hurt." I say and she smiles sarcastically at me. 

"You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." She says and I chuckle. I guess all ladies could wear back then were dresses.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Nik says and then looks at me. "Not that I would mind when it comes to you, love." He tells me and slightly blush. 

Rebekah gives us a look of disgust and says, "I did not need to know that." She then looks up and says, "And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." She says and I nod actually agreeing with her. The music they are playing in the store isn't all that good.

"It's dance music." Stefan says, finally speaking up. 

"You would dance to this?" She asks and looks at both me and Stefan.

Stefan hums while I say, "I actually agree with you. This music isn't the best." She smiles at me and the Nik speaks.

"Are we done?" He asks and Rebekah walks towards him, stopping a bit away when she sees Jayden looking at her. She's probably worried he will try to hurt her again which I doubt because Nik is sitting right there.

"And why are you so grumpy?" She asks and I stand up next to her.

"He's probably mad that I didn't give him any last night." I say as a smirk forms on my face and Nik rolls his eyes.

"That was annoying, love but it is not what I am annoyed by." He tells me and then looks back at Rebekah. "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." He says.

"I didn't lose it." She exclaims. "It's just been missing for 90 years." She says and I look at Nik.

"It isn't really her fault. You did dagger her, babe." I say and he sighs, looking at me.

Rebekah then looks at Stefan and says, "So what do you think?" She shows of her dress to Stefan.

"I like it." He says and you could obviously tell that he wasn't being completely honest. I guess Rebekah could tell too because she sighed. "What? I said I like it." Stefan says slightly smiling. 

I take a seat in between Nik's legs, placing Jayden on my lap so that I could enjoy the conversation. "I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah says and walks back into one of the dressing rooms. 

"Nice one, good work." Nik says sarcastically.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan says and I chuckle.