Pilot

I woke up up to the sound of my alarm ringing. The first thing I saw when I woke up was a foot in my face. I guess Jayden decided to crawl into my bed in the middle of the night instead of staying in his own. I woke up and made my way into the bathroom to get ready for school. You may ask why I am still in high school if I am Elena's older sister. Well I took a school year off after I had my son and now I am in my senior year. After doing that I changed and put some clothes on. 

Once I was ready I went back to my room and got Jayden ready for the day. I changed him and put some clothes on. 

I picked Jayden up and we walked down to the kitchen

I picked Jayden up and we walked down to the kitchen. I walked in as I heard Jenna saying, "Toast. I can make toast." I put Jayden down on the chair and made my way over to Elena. 

"Good morning Lena," I said smiling at her, "and good morning Jenna." They both smiled at me and continued with their conversation.

"It's all about the coffee Aunt Jenna," Elena said pouring coffee into her cup. I nodded showing that I agreed with her and poured myself some coffee as well. 

Jeremy walks in and says, "Is there coffee?" 

I smiled at him and said, "Morning Jer." He sent me a slight nod while messing with Jayden's hair. 

Jenna went over to her purse saying, "It is your first day of school and I am totally unprepared." She walked to us with money in her hands and said, "Lunch money?" Both me and Elena shook our heads saying no but Jeremy took the money anyways. "Anything else," Jenna asked, "a number two pencil?"

I spoke up and asked, "Don't you have a big presentation today?" 

"I am meeting with my thesis advisor," she said looking at her watch, "at--now!" She took her hair down and said, "Crap."

Elena looked at her and said, "Then go. We'll be fine."

Jenna left and Elena turned around to look at Jeremy while I went to pick Jayden up from the chair. "You okay?" she asked looking at him.

"Don't start." he said walking away while drinking his coffee. Before he left he came over to me and Jayden and said, "Bye bud. See ya later Amelia." I smiled at him and he left. Jayden didn't respond because he does not talk when he is grumpy.